Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 09:54 PM   #35071
summertime♥
Gift Guru

cutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

yep yep! everyone here IS kind! oh, hey, princess, i just joined a month after you did!
cutie patootie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 10:05 PM   #35072
Webkinz :)
Henry0U812 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow! What can I say except for THANK YOU!! Without Webkinz insider I would have never been abe to help my children truly enjoy Webkinz World. I remember way back when the locations of what gems could be found in what mine!! We had been trying forever to get a crown...my kids were over the moon when they were finally able to get their first crown~~
And who could have ever made it thru the Ghost hunt!!!
Thank you for all you have one over the years...the time, effort, money.....you truly are GREAT!!
Old 04-06-2010, 10:21 PM   #35073
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

My Favorite memory was winning a Winter Prize pack from Webkinz News Contest
Old 04-06-2010, 10:32 PM   #35074
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

My best memory was meeting Lorkinz! She and I made fast friends!
pollywog is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 10:48 PM   #35075
Lil Kinz
london1170 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the help with Santa Kinz and for St Patricks green guy. So very helpful.
london1170 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 10:49 PM   #35076
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I would have to say my best WW moment was when I crossed paths with Nello10. She isn't very active on here, but we some how managed to become great friends! If it wasn't for WI and all the wonderful info to be found here, I don't think I would have ever met this wonderful and dear friend. I just want to send out a big thank you to WI for everything ya'll do to keep this such a great site!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 10:52 PM   #35077

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

I have made sooo many close close friends it's amazing!!!!
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:30 PM   #35078

kinzmommie is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory? Hmmm? Well, I would guess it was finding WI in the first place. The site is awesome. If I ever have a problem in "The World", I come here first to see if anyone else is having the same problem and if there's a solution. There usually is and they either have a solution or its been reported to Ganz.

I've never been disappointed in the site or its tremendous members.

Thanks for 3 wonderful years.

Kinzmommie
Old 04-06-2010, 11:38 PM   #35079

mao333 will become famous soon enough

I love the new WI wall and floor sampler. It was a big surprise the day that came on board.
So handy. Thanks WI!
mao333 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 11:41 PM   #35080

yajeulb is sweet stuff
yajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuffyajeulb is sweet stuff

My favourite memory was realizing the treasure trove of helpful information on WI especially finding all the recipes. The joy on my granddaughter's face when she made her first secret recipe instead of gunk was priceless! Thank you so much WI and all the great members for everything you do!
yajeulb is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥