Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 08:18 PM   #35031
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I'll brb i have 2 pratice more piano! see ya later!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 08:32 PM   #35032
caseythedragon

caseythedragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone! Well I think my favorite thing about webkinz insider is that everyone here is so willing to help and give information...Even give out free stuff!! Without you webkinzinsider I would be out of the loop in webkinz world!

Oh also I was REALLY glad that canada has been so willing to donate the clothes through WI...You're the BEST!

Hi lego...

Last edited by caseythedragon; 04-06-2010 at 08:32 PM..
caseythedragon is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:34 PM   #35033
Lil Kinz

lsands22 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love WI - finding out when Arte will have his rares, and where Doug is - very helpful!

I Love the sneak peaks at the upcoming webkinz - so excited about the Stegosaurus!!
lsands22 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #35034
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Hello!!
(:
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:38 PM   #35035
twilight4ever36

piratelife4me is on a distinguished road

My favorite WI memory is the day i first joined and realized how much cooler this site was than the other one i was using!!!!
piratelife4me is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:51 PM   #35036
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

my favorite parts were all of the new records we set with members and all the new people and fun we all had!!! and in webkinz aalll the new games and deluxe members and on webkinz insider all the new friends me and everyone else made!!!! and the great contest!!
CalicoCatLove is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 08:55 PM   #35037

webkinzlover191 has a spectacular aura about

my favorite memory was when WI was made!flash back
Old 04-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #35038

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

my favourite memory was trying to get 33,333 on this thread! It took us days! So on april 5 the day after easter we did it when i left and had t go to the store! i wish i was there but it was funing posting for so long!

Last edited by 4chocolate7; 04-06-2010 at 09:02 PM..
4chocolate7 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 09:05 PM   #35039
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

hey guys! i'm back!

*knocks on door..* anybody home?

I'll be on for about 18 more minutes..please postie!

Last edited by SugarFrenzy; 04-06-2010 at 09:03 PM..
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #35040

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

THank WI members to help get 33 333posts im so happy!
4chocolate7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥