Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #341
Webkinz :)
Sparkda will become famous soon enough

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memories, the snow white tracking and in fact I love all the tracking threads.
Sparkda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #342
fiddlinpug
Lil Kinz

toonfrog783 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, i would like to enter! One of my favorit memories of webkinz is the time i got the tunneling twigzy throphy!

Old 03-23-2010, 02:05 PM   #343
Justin Beiber Club :

GSDLover is on a distinguished road

YEAH a contest...... Hi I am fairly new to this kind of stuff so don't get me wrong atleast my grandma is helping me out .... Have you ever had a grandma that is supper cool like mine?

Hope i can win the contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:easter:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI HAVE A GREAT ONE TOO
GSDLover is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:05 PM   #344

grammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clown

Happy Birthday WI!

My favorite memory is when I found WI. All the information on WI has helped me too many times to mention.
grammyG is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:06 PM   #345

awryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to behold

My best memory in Webkinz World was when I finished my Egyptian room. I thought I'd never get that last piece of furniture!

My best memory of WI is when I first discovered this site and realized I wasn't some strange middle-aged lady with an obsession for stuffties. Knowing there are so many other people - good, kind, caring and sharing people - who love Webkinz as much as I do means so much.

Thank ALL of you, my WI friends! Can't wait to see what's coming next!
awryalot is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:06 PM   #346
kcookrose

kcookrose is on a distinguished road

I haven't been on very long, but it's so cool that you guys made a website just for Webkinz fans, and my favorite part is all the contests, even though I don't win them. They're just fun to enter! And especially fun to read all the other people's answers... Love you guys!
kcookrose is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:07 PM   #347
Nyiceman is on a distinguished road

happy 3rd birthday

i do not have any memories yet but i hope to make some good ones i am a new memeber today

i do like arte tracking and the item gallery i would be lost without them thank you
Nyiceman is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 02:07 PM   #348

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

My favorite memeory was meeting my WIBFF (who is sadly banned, so i cannot say her username)
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:08 PM   #349
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I have one more memory to add to this very special thread, that happened only half an hour ago---
I was looking through the WI forum, and as I passed the "It's All About the Webkinz" forum, I noticed it looked more stretched out then usual. I looked, intruigued, and saw, to my amazement, the WI GE section was there, with just the Training Section. I nearly fell over and recieved the PM just about two minutes later.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:09 PM   #350
Nyiceman is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Nyiceman
happy 3rd birthday

i do not have any memories yet but i hope to make some good ones i am a new memeber today

i do like arte tracking and the item gallery i would be lost without them thank you
i guess my best memory would be today becoming a member and finding all this wonderful info thank you again
Nyiceman is offline Male
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥