Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 05:35 PM   #34801
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
I found this posted this morning...what do you think?
it looks like someones hinting what one of the prizes is....
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 05:36 PM   #34802
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Wow congrats everyone! You achieved it WAYYYY before I thought you would! I haven't even generated the prize list yet ... But I already know one of the big ones ... I'm just not sure how any of your Webkinz could sleep in such a "sunny" bed ..
Heres the hint. I think it is the Mystical Panda Bed
Old 04-06-2010, 05:36 PM   #34803
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

i like your pictures lucy! nice job!
Old 04-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #34804
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

it sounds like the panda bed to me too
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #34805

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
i like your pictures lucy! nice job!
i made them...the siggie is true...and so is the avvie...
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #34806
Plusle and I are
Gifted

elladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud ofelladragongirl has much to be proud of

it could be the sunflower butterfly super bed too
elladragongirl is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #34807
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

or the newest super bed...
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #34808

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
it could be the sunflower butterfly super bed too
well...he said sunny...maybe...
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #34809
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 

I gave my favorite moment for WI earlier. My daughter wanted me to tell about the happiest moment we had in Webkinz World together. In July of 2008 we were on vacation and we were looking for a Husky because we couldn't find one at home. We went to Cracker Barrel after a very long morning to eat and found one. I told her to hang onto it until after we ate then we would pay for it. She was sooo excited about the Husky. It made me happy for her. We were about to order and my whole left side went numb and I slid down in my seat. I couldn't hold my head up and could barely talk. My daughter was screaming and my husband asked them to call an ambulance. I was having a seizure of some kind, muscles began drawing up and I began jerking in my face. When the Fire Dept. got there they talked to me until the ambulance came. They put me on the gurney. All I could think about was my daughter getting her Husky. I was trying to say, get her the Webkinz over and over. It turned out that they said for her to just take it. She rode in the front of the ambulance to the hospital. She put the Husky with me on the gurney and said he will take care of you. At the ER I held onto it for dear life. I was telling her in my mumbled voice that everything would be okay. They dismissed me after CT, MRI and bloodwork. Told me to go home to our ER if it should get worse again (which it did and was in and out 3 times at home). We went straight home having forwarded symptoms and procedures done over the fax machine to my neurologist. When I was finally at home, my daughter asked if we could enter Silver (the Husky) into the computer. We did this on 7/12/08. I will never forget her face when she saw all the things she got and decorating a room. I had a hard time deciding to post this because of the circumstances but she talked me into it. Please no sympathy. i am doing much better now. Thank you for your time when you read this.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #34810
Liberty

very true...very true.....
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥