Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 02:00 PM   #331
Webkinz :)

EnsignBush is just really niceEnsignBush is just really nice

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

(I also love being the Commander/Vice President of =/\= The Official Star Trek Fan Club =/\=.)
EnsignBush is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 02:01 PM   #332
Diabetes Awareness :

1998Sweet will become famous soon enough

One of my favorite things of these past three years was probably meeting one of my friends on here and emailing them and becoming even closer.
1998Sweet is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:01 PM   #333
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Nostalgic, as always, over here.

If I can cheat and group these into a single memory, my favorite reminiscences are those of solving recipes on here. Everything the Recipez section has done for me has been wonderful, and I thank all of the fantastic people there. Without that section, I would not have solved four secret recipes (including my favorite of all time, Symphoscone), would not have met my favorite friend AChip (number one recipe-solver of all time), and would not have shared in innumerable memories, just to name a few.

Thanks to WI for being such a memorable experience in itself.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #334
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

I would have to say my favorite memories, are making all the friends I have on webkinz, becoming a member of wi, and so much more! Thanks wi for all you do to keep us posted and updated in ww and wi. -forever
Forever2011 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #335

mamaMOO is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by EnsignBush
I've been a Webkinz user since Christmas 2006, so I must say I have a lot of great memories! I think one of the most amazing things on Webkinz is how close I feel to my pets. I mean, they're just stuffed animals and computer graphics, but I play every single day and I really feel proud of my account and everything (and everyone) on it, and I don't plan to stop with the 102 I have! I want more!!!
On WI, having been here for just a few weeks shy of a year, I have to say my favorite thing was Bindidog's Webkinz Nutcracker Ballet. I still think that that is a truly remarkable piece of work.
Thanks for holding the contest! Happy birthday WI!
hehe i have been on since christmas day 2006 too! lol! just thought i would point that out
mamaMOO is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #336
kpbrutcher is on a distinguished road

I can't think of just ONE single thing I like best about WI. I come here daily for updates and to be in the KNOW about what is happening in Webkinz! WI Rocks!
Old 03-23-2010, 02:03 PM   #337

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

I love the DCT's they are so much fun! Everyday is different so it brings bac to many great memories
Old 03-23-2010, 02:03 PM   #338
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

So many things I forgot! Thanks for sharing, everyone!
Old 03-23-2010, 02:03 PM   #339

CatLover63 will become famous soon enough

Happy birthday WI!
My favorite memories include just chatting with other WI members and having a good time!
CatLover63 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #340

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Happy 3rd birthday WI! How exciting to be a part of such a great site. I have so enjoyed this site and everyone on it. My favorite memory is just having the friendships with fellow ww lovers. I have a family that just doesn't understand... (did I mention that I am a mom?)
hpquinlan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥