Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 01:56 PM   #321
ow, I love anime and
Webkinz :)

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

wi is amazing !! here you can find so many threads and contests from the past years that helped everyone !! If i am stuck on something or just want to talk about something random , i always come here and this is the only website for me !!!!
happy third birthday !!!! :-) ♥♥♥♥♥♥
56sarah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 01:56 PM   #322
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

WOW and no I am not talking about the wheel!! hehe!!

First I would like to wish all insiders a very happy 3rd birthday!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Second I would like to give a big thank you to Justin and Wendy without them we would not be here, such great thoughts, insight and organization goes into this site and they still keep suprising us with more fun!!

Third. . . . . . this one is the hard one, my favorite memory here at

Well how can I narrow this down. . . I think I would have to say my favorite memory is the seashell scavenger hunt and reading all the post to find the seashells. All that information running through my head and I did not even realize their was that much info on this site until I started my search for those silly seashells. Ever since then I have been hooked. I will only be celebrating my first birthday here on in April of this year but in that short amount of time I have found such great friends to laugh with, to cry with, and to play with.

Some of my other fond memories are being part of Most users ever online which was 3,437 on 10-14-2009 at 06:34 PM, decorating my ww house for prizes, being a GT and learning all the values and items, becoming gifted, helping others out if I can, getting front page for my love kitty Faith, trying to eliminate foods while trying new recipes, the party thread, noticifation of rares, notification of PJ items, doug tracking . . . . . . . . again, WOW(not the wheel) to many to name.

I
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #323

SweetPetz is on a distinguished road

My favorite part is the Snow White Trackers Withdrawal club. They are so awesome!

Last edited by SweetPetz; 03-23-2010 at 01:59 PM..
SweetPetz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:58 PM   #324

pl086 will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory of WI is many things! First joining, making new games and joining games, entering different contests, being able to find all the new webkinz info in one place and etc!!!
pl086 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 01:58 PM   #325

clarewebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite part of webkinz world was when i adopted my shark, mr. bubbles my favorite part of WI was when the trash in kinzville park came out and this website helped me so much to figure it out! i hope i win and the best of luck to everyone else!
clarewebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:59 PM   #326
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Becoming gifted and Missy (mom2emihan I think was her screen name) helped me so much in learning trade values. And then of course making my own trades and getting to know some wonderful ladies. I remember cocoabean and I traded some and PM'ed a lot. I missed a lot while I was working but I still thought of this site and what was going on with the members. I love the tracking threads,waiting on snow flakes,leaves,contest,seeing the wonderful pictures everyone post of their webkinz home etc.....
I believe I joined in 2007 but it seems like yesterday.
Happy Birthday WI
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:59 PM   #327
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

My fave moment is making freinds!!And when I became a webkinz I was so exited!!My fave webkinz moment was when I first joined!!Well happy b-day WI!!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:59 PM   #328

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

My best memory was here on when I met a bunch of great people and make a ton of new friends!
Old 03-23-2010, 01:59 PM   #329

EnsignBush is just really niceEnsignBush is just really nice

I've been a Webkinz user since Christmas 2006, so I must say I have a lot of great memories! I think one of the most amazing things on Webkinz is how close I feel to my pets. I mean, they're just stuffed animals and computer graphics, but I play every single day and I really feel proud of my account and everything (and everyone) on it, and I don't plan to stop with the 102 I have! I want more!!!
On WI, having been here for just a few weeks shy of a year, I have to say my favorite thing was Bindidog's Webkinz Nutcracker Ballet. I still think that that is a truly remarkable piece of work.
Thanks for holding the contest! Happy birthday WI!
EnsignBush is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 02:00 PM   #330

mamaMOO is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

my favourite memories are meeting people, enjoying everyone elses help and company on WI and the nut cracker suite play. i haven't been on very long so i am short of memories but i will never forget those who helped me and those who were nice to me when i knew how to work nothing. thanks to all of you and hope i can offer to other people what they offered to me!

an other thing i really remember is the endless ghost hunting. uhhhhh! so hard but so much cooperation. thanks to everyone who helped there and i am greatful to be a part of a website that is practically a family, correction, is a family.

while i can i want to say thanks to justin, COWS4YOU, and anyone else i am forgetting, for this wonderful site and i hope is keeps going even when i am not on it anymore (i mean not on webkinz, not death).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI!
mamaMOO is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥