Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 01:48 PM   #311
Gifted

hailypooh will become famous soon enough

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

There's so many thing that I love about WI but my favorit thing is the people I met!
hailypooh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 01:50 PM   #312
Webkinz :)
webkinzandmario is an unknown quantity at this point

I met so many awesome people thru Webkinz, but well I'm growing out of them.
webkinzandmario is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 01:51 PM   #313
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Well, there's so many memories, my 1st WI anniversery is only on July 13...Well, one of my best memories is when I was asked to become Gifted sometime on December (I got my status on Jan. 8 2010, only 6 days before my birthday!!) and when I got my gift trainee status on September 15 2009. What good memories!
Old 03-23-2010, 01:51 PM   #314
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I haven't been a member for 3 years, but it feels like it! I love every moment on WI, and I don't really know if I have a favorite. But I do love all the friends I've met, all the updates, the DCT.. When I first joined WI it was amazing, people kept sending me messages, "Welcome to WI!", "You'll love WI!", and they kept giving me tips.. I also loved when I first read some of my favorite meet my webkinz family threads and I was suprised at all the creativty. Carly and the kinz, Chloe's blogs, Sararoxmysock's webkinz thread, KKF and the webkinz, Share a meow with Kat and the webkinz, ect. When I was told I was accpeted and was now a GT.. I really love everything about WI though! It'd be so hard to pick!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:52 PM   #315
coldrenball

coldrenball is on a distinguished road

well.. there r so many memories but my favorite would have to be the contest and tracking doug the ghost miss birdy and the leperchaun
Old 03-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #316
jesus should be a

bee bee16 will become famous soon enough

my best memory was when i first join wi!
bee bee16 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:53 PM   #317
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

My favorite memory is about WW & WI together! Actually it is one of the highlights I have about anything at all really!
Months ago I met a really nice person in WW named OliverBo. She was my first "friend" in WW other than family members. She was the only person I had encountered that I truly liked and was worth not losing touch with. Then something happened and she was no longer on my friend list - for a while anyway. Closer to Christmas 2009, I met another person I believed to be wonderful as well and that was my 2nd friend in WW - her name was WauMei.
Fast forward to a couple of months ago and I had a pm in WI. The title of the PM was "Are you the same Lolith I met a while ago in WW?" Turns out, it was my first friend, OliverBo, known to people on WI as Samoyeds43. She had been looking over her younger sister's shoulder who had been trading with someone in WW. That someone was me! Turns out OliverBo and WauMei are sisters!!!! They are both shining examples of wonderful people in WW, WI and good friends. We frequently just send each other things in KinzPost and it has truly made both things come alive for me. Thanks to WI I made some real friends and can actually stay in touch with them now!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:55 PM   #318
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!!

I don't have one favorite memory - I'm just happy to have found WI. I know in the early days of Webkinz World, I would wish there was an online community where we could share information. I'm so glad that Jason and Wendy took up that challenge, and are still here today!!

Thanks guys!

Old 03-23-2010, 01:55 PM   #319

lenzs4 will become famous soon enough

I love the day I found WI and learned about recipes and the trading room and rare items... I was a new Webkinz member and I learned all the ropes before being tricked out of valuable items - here in WI!!!! THANK YOU WI
lenzs4 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:56 PM   #320
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

I love all of the friends that I have made here!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥