Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 01:33 PM   #291
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Oh where to begin, there are so many favorite memories, but I think my most favorite would have to be showing my DD Webkinz Insider. She was so amazed at all the information and how helpful it is with ww. She spent days just looking at all the house threads and reading, reading and reading more and more threads. She couldn't get over how you could come to this site and get help with anything webkinz related, whether it was how to play a game or how to find Doug the Dog. She later told all her friends about it and was definitely proud of herself that she helped so many people who loved ww as much as her.

I have to add that the tying memory is the first time I made a friend on WI, you know, the kind of friend that listens, sympathizes with you and makes your day a better one.

Thanks WI for all my wonderful friends. You can never have enough of them.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 01:33 PM   #292
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

my favorite WI memory will always be when I first became a swapper. It was such a good feeling to get through the training and then be able to trade on my own in the BIG GE! I love it!!

thanks for making WI such a safe and great place to trade and chat!!
scienter is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:34 PM   #293

joytotheworld is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday, WI!!!

My favorite memory would have to be the welcome greeting I received the first day I signed on to WI. It was so nice to be welcomed and have access to a whole new network of friends!
joytotheworld is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #294
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

My favorite memory is when my friend on WW told me about WI, without her i don't know what i would do! i am honored to be here and celebrate WI with everyone. thank you
labsrock is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:36 PM   #295
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I have so many wonderful memories of friends who I have met here on WI and I have enjoyed the information that is available and also all of the contests a great deal.

One of my fondest memories is when I happened across hmm's wonderful house thread and her story about her pirates. The house threads then became my favorite place to spend some extra time.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:36 PM   #296
4u2nvme2
Gifted

4u2nvme2 will become famous soon enough

The one day that was the best was when I found WI. I new I had found my home. Thanks for such a great site. I check it everyday.
4u2nvme2 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:36 PM   #297
Garfield loves

sillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clownsillybung is cool as a bunny clown

There are so many great memories for the past 7-8 months I have been here! I have made wonderful friends, made over 2,000 post,and learned a lot about new webkinz stuff! Happy-b day WI!!
sillybung is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #298
KINGSBRIDGE

KINGSBRIDGE is an unknown quantity at this point

If i were to recall my favorite memory it would be every thing!
KINGSBRIDGE is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #299
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

I have so many favorite memories. It is hard to choose just one. lol

I think it would have to be June 28, 2009. The day I joined WI! My mom and sister had already had a WI account, I would get on them ALL the time! I finally was allowed to make my own account! I have made many friends, posts, and lots of Webkinz knowledge.

Thank you WI!
JudoBoo is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:41 PM   #300
skittlequeen

skittlesqueen is a jewel in the roughskittlesqueen is a jewel in the rough

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
well i haven't been a webkinz's player long only since Christmas and one day when i was going to the webkinz page i missclicked and ended up here. i was lost but that soon changed to a big smile to find out about all the things webkinz i still did't know . And a even bigger deal to me was finding out i am not the only parent addicted to webkinz thank you thank you thank you without insider i would be lost . Really really lost and i also love ameriwades link

BUT anyway thank you very very very much
skittlesqueen is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥