Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 10:02 AM   #21
Gift Trainee

nsturms is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

This is the most wonderful site for Webkinz information! Everyone is so helpful and nice to talk to. I come on here everyday to see what's new. Thanks to everyone over the years for great information and help! I don't just have one good memory, there are just too many to name!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 10:04 AM   #22
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Wow, there are so many memories to choose from. Becoming Gifted and then a Gift Guru stand out among those memories!!! Also, the couple of days after finding and joining WI is my favorite memory....I felt like I had just discovered a treasure trove of information and I was giddy with excitement.

This site is full of the nicest, most helpful people online. I love being able to go to WI and find out about what is going on with WW. Ganz's Glitches are so numerous, I am just glad that my WI friends help at keeping track of them all!!! lol

Happy Birthday WI.

Last edited by TexasAnne; 03-23-2010 at 10:10 AM..
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #23
Future FBI Agent!
Webkinz :)

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

I remember the first time I sent a friend request, it was to Bindidog!
Old 03-23-2010, 10:05 AM   #24
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
OOh !! How wonderful of you
And what wonderful prizes (as usual) !!

Probably my most favorite memory was when I got the PM that I was accepted into the Gifted Program. I was estatic for weeks !!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I think one of my best memories was getting Gift Guru status.
These Are great ones too!
View Post Originally Posted by Justin
You're welcome.. Hopefully, you'll be able to re-visit those times soon!
I know!! I am anxious!! I've subscribed to the thread from the home page -
So glad the Party Time thread hung in there
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:06 AM   #25
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Oh, and also, I'm amazed at how our awesome members can bring hilarity to even the worst of days... Thank you, everyone!
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:07 AM   #26
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

I know that have many friends on here even if I can't see them!
Old 03-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #27
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Wow! Happy Birthday WI!

My favorite memory, hmmm. Probably when I won an official WI contest! I got the Sig. Panda PSI.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #28
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

such wonderful caring people on WI! great contest and a wonderful place to trade!
Old 03-23-2010, 10:10 AM   #29

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

One of my best memories was when I first joined, way way back then.
I was so confused, but all the fellow WI members were there to help me through! They were all so kind to me when I first joined, and escpecially Gingerly, who gave me a very warm welcome, that I still remember. I have to say : Thanks WI for being here for me, being my friend, and making me feel included! ♥♥

--Cynthia
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #30
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

I've only been here a short time, but I love the warm welcome that I recieved.
RainbowRose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥