Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 09:21 AM   #2921
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Click the image to open in full size.
fvb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2010, 09:26 AM   #2922
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

How many deer?

Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 09:30 AM   #2923
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

One of my favorite memories here on WI was reconnecting with a dear friend. A while ago, I had known someone very well as a friend on WW. However, one day, I logged into WW to find my phone erased. Other than her and my sister, I didn't have any other friends on WW. My friends had stopped playing Webkinz (they were "too old" for it ), so I added my sister, and she was my only friend for a while. I tried FR'ing the other friend back, but to no avail. This was months and months ago, before I joined WI. I joined WI in Nov. '09, just about 5 months ago. At the same time, I noticed that my sister was friends with somebody who was always nice to her, and sent her gifts. I thought, "I simply MUST meet this person!". With my sister's permission, I checked out her KinzPhone, and discovered that the person she'd been exchanging gifts with was none other than the person I was unable to contact...Lolith! I felt renewed with a sense of hope. I tried FRing again, but still no luck. One day, I happened to be browsing the forums on WI, just looking around. I scrolled down to the "Members Online" list, and a Lolith caught my eye. No, it can't be... I thought. It was too coincidental to be true. Something inside me-was it intuition?-nudged me and told me, Give it a try. You have nothing to lose. So, I composed a lengthy PM explaining everything, and I eagerly awaited a response. (I should have thought to keep that PM, but with my box full, I deleted it by accident. Still, it is the memory that I will keep forever, isn't it?) Anyways, I received a response one day, and I was elated. It turned out that my FR's weren't being accepted because she didn't remember who I was...after I explained things; we became friends immediately!

Now, we exchange PM's regularly, and we have become more than regular friends in WW; we talk about everything. Although my sister doesn't have a WI account, and most likely won't get one, she has also talked with Lolith via PM's on my account.
We meet up in the clubhouse usually once a week also, and we trade and send gifts between each other...I couldn't ask for a more precious friend.

It just goes to show that miracles DO happen, and I thank the "forces" that day when I noticed a Lolith around the forums as I browsed. I would have never reconnected with her had I not joined WI, and every day I consider myself lucky and blessed that I did. Our friendship is one I will treasure for a long time. Happy Birthday, WI, and may you continue to foster for many more years a loving, kind commnunity, a place where you meet friends you won't find anywhere else.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #2924
I'm a crazy
Webkinz :)

blanketgirl101 is just really niceblanketgirl101 is just really nice

My favorite memory is making a birthday thread for my sister. Other people said happy b-day and she LOVED it.
blanketgirl101 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 09:32 AM   #2925
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by samoyeds43
One of my favorite memories here on WI was reconnecting with a dear friend. A while ago, I had known someone very well as a friend on WW. However, one day, I logged into WW to find my phone erased. Other than her and my sister, I didn't have any other friends on WW. My friends had stopped playing Webkinz (they were "too old" for it ), so I added my sister, and she was my only friend for a while. I tried FR'ing the other friend back, but to no avail. This was months and months ago, before I joined WI. I joined WI in Nov. '09, just about 5 months ago. At the same time, I noticed that my sister was friends with somebody who was always nice to her, and sent her gifts. I thought, "I simply MUST meet this person!". With my sister's permission, I checked out her KinzPhone, and discovered that the person she'd been exchanging gifts with was none other than the person I was unable to contact...Lolith! I felt renewed with a sense of hope. I tried FRing again, but still no luck. One day, I happened to be browsing the forums on WI, just looking around. I scrolled down to the "Members Online" list, and a Lolith caught my eye. No, it can't be... I thought. It was too coincidental to be true. Something inside me-was it intuition?-nudged me and told me, Give it a try. You have nothing to lose. So, I composed a lengthy PM explaining everything, and I eagerly awaited a response. (I should have thought to keep that PM, but with my box full, I deleted it by accident. Still, it is the memory that I will keep forever, isn't it?) Anyways, I received a response one day, and I was elated. It turned out that my FR's weren't being accepted because she didn't remember who I was...after I explained things; we became friends immediately!

Now, we exchange PM's regularly, and we have become more than regular friends in WW; we talk about everything. Although my sister doesn't have a WI account, and most likely won't get one, she has also talked with Lolith via PM's on my account.
We meet up in the clubhouse usually once a week also, and we trade and send gifts between each other...I couldn't ask for a more precious friend.

It just goes to show that miracles DO happen, and I thank the "forces" that day when I noticed a Lolith around the forums as I browsed. I would have never reconnected with her had I not joined WI, and every day I consider myself lucky and blessed that I did. Our friendship is one I will treasure for a long time. Happy Birthday, WI, and may you continue to foster for many more years a loving, kind commnunity, a place where you meet friends you won't find anywhere else.
What a fabulous memory - so glad you were able to reconnect with your friend! Thanks for sharing a great memory!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 09:43 AM   #2926
foxblox is an unknown quantity at this point

My best memory of WI is when I discovered the Housez forum, and realized that I could trade pet items and decorate with them instead of being limited to WShop items. Bad for my wallet, but so much fun! This is a great site. I have it open whenever I have Webkinz World open.
foxblox is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #2927
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
How many deer?

I see two!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 09:54 AM   #2928
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

WW and WI go hand and hand - can't imagine one without the other - they may not be affiliated, but they sure do make a good team.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:57 AM   #2929
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

Where do you get all the photos>

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
How many deer?

I see 2
alyssa338 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 09:58 AM   #2930
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

good morning.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥