Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #27701
ishin I was a gifted
Webkinz :)

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

cool, I never heard of it. what kind of candy did you get?
eeclipse is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 11:39 AM   #27702

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

thanks, My sister says Oliver is a weird name

you guys wonna see picture of my small signature fox?

Click the image to open in full size. heres my fox

Last edited by MAKroll; 04-04-2010 at 11:37 AM..
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 04-04-2010, 11:47 AM   #27703

GloryToWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the holidays in Webkinz world. You never know what you are going to get as a free prize! =)
GloryToWebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 11:48 AM   #27704
Katniss,GirlOnFire

Ginnie98 will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory is when I posted my "welcome Twilight" thread and dozens of EXTREMELY FRIENDLY PEOPLE!!! replied. I hadn't thought that ANYONE would view my threads so I was REALLY HAPPY!!
Ginnie98 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #27705

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

good times hope u guys win something
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 04-04-2010, 11:51 AM   #27706
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Happy Third Birthday Webkinz Insider!!

Favorite memories of - it really has been and will always be all about the community of amazing people that frequent this forum, all brought together by the founders! And the incredible information here at that helps keep our Webkinz accounts on track. Thank you for a great place and to the friend that recommended we come here.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #27707

i agree,! happy easter@!!!
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 04-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #27708
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Dear Family,

Some of you have been around 'since the beginning'.
Others of us are pretty new to the scene. Our family caught the Insider Bug just last November. Then, in Jan/Feb we joined our first contest. The best thing about the contest WASN'T the contest - although the contest was great and the prizes were awesome!!!! - the BEST thing about our time on insider (which has been considerable - good thing they don't keep track of that statistic!!) - back on track - the BEST memory we have of our time on Insider is the special friends we have met.
Three in particular have brightened our days and brough smiles to our faces. One WI friend living in a different country took the time to explain Doug tracking to us and how to switch rooms when you don't have what he's looking for.
Another friend we met (throught the potted ice flower contest) sent some really nice personal notes & even a very thoughtful gift. This friend also lives in a different country.
A third friend (who'll be turning eight next month) lives in a different country and she now uses skype to 'talk' with our kids while they play WW together & trade & clean the park & play games. Wow!
So where else, we ask you, can a family living on a different continent meet such great people living in other countries??? Not only that - these WI friends actually care about our well being!!! We've received encouragoing notes, advice & responses to queries, and 'thank yous' for forum contributions. We've chatted with little kids & grandparents & everything in between. THAT is what we treasure about our memories on WI. Where else can you encourage others from age 5 to 85 on the same site??? We all love our Webbies & we try to help each other have a better time in WW (glitches & all). We love commiserating about that fiesty little Leprechaun & finding Ms. BIrdy & winning contests TOGETHER!!!
It's our own little Webbie-lover's-world! And it gives us sweet dreams.
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY !

With Joy & Gratitude

Last edited by Bankskinz; 04-22-2010 at 12:17 AM..
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #27709

oh i love how everyone has such good memories
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 04-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #27710
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Hippo Birdie Two Ewe WI
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥