Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 01:13 PM   #261
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

A favorite memory I have was when I got my letter from MommaB about becoming a GG. She was so kind & Sweet & made me laugh by saying I won an I Pod Nano . Their are so many amazing People here on WI . And in January when my Grandpa passed away, I got such an outpouring of love & Support by so many People on here , It made me cry (Happy tears)
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 01:14 PM   #262
shanna23
Webkinz :)

shanna23 is on a distinguished road

there are too many to name! I love coming onto webkinz insider and reading the news or finding out about pets before we are supposed to. I think my favorite webkinz insider moment was getting to see the candy leopard for the first time since she is my absolute favorite pet
shanna23 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:14 PM   #263
locodama is an unknown quantity at this point

wow thank you for the contest, my favorite memory in webkinz is talking to someone in the club house for about 20 minutes then finding out it's my granddaughter. LOL My grandkids got me started on these things and I love all my pets.
Melinda
locodama is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:15 PM   #264
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

I think the most fun I've had in Webkinz was when my sister's kids got some webkinz and recently decided to bring them online. She has been calling me and asking for tips, etc. Thanks to WI, I seem like a Webkinz guru!
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:15 PM   #265
Gymnast4Life(:

degrassi is a name known to alldegrassi is a name known to alldegrassi is a name known to all

happy birthday webkinzinsider! and my HUGEST memory on WW was when I got shutter shades, reindeer antlers AND plumpy glasses on the SAME trade. My best memory on WI was the great creative plays on the boards P.S. thanks for the contest guys!
degrassi is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:16 PM   #266
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

Happy Birthday WI!!

One of my favorite memories about WI was a HILARIOUS thread that was called....You know your addicted to Webkinz when......

I don't think I had laughed that hard in a long time!!!

There were members telling stories of Trading Card packages opened in the car so the hubby did not hear the crinkling of the wrapper..., stories about secret stashes of webbies in Rubbermaid bins, entire Closets FILLED with webbies and their accessories...

I could really see myself in those members. That is why I love this site so much! I am proud to be a member, and very proud to be a Gift Coach !

Thank you to Justin and Wendy for the AWESOME site!!!
gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:16 PM   #267
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

View Post Originally Posted by Symphonie
congrats to a fellow GT on being first to post LOL

I have 2 favorite memories of ... or should I say 2 categories LOL....

one would have to be becoming a Gift Trainee and the fabulous people I have met in the Training GE so far. My coach Kinzmom1924 has taught me so much. My good buddy PoliceProperty and her very very very generous trades make everyone smile. I just can't even begin to list how incredibly nice everyone is in the Training GE! You are all the best! Thank you for this awesome program!

I'll post my OTHER fav memory in another reply (gotta boost that post count so we get the bonus prizes!!!)
My other favorite memory (I keep typing 'memorie' like my pets Symphonie and Harmonie LOL) on has got to be the house decorators thread! Decorating my petz rooms is my absolute FAVORITE thing to do in , and it is so awesome to have a place to post pics of your 'homez' for others to see, and to see the amazing things other people come up with. One of my favorites is Miss Spotts, another great member of the community who has amazing rooms and is always so very kind and encouraging when she posts on our threads!

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!! I'm sure we'll see more!
Symphonie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:16 PM   #268
Lil Kinz

webkinzrule120 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

umm my favorite memory would probably be last christmas on webkinz i called all my friends and had a virtual ebkinz christmas party
webkinzrule120 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:16 PM   #269
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

My best Webkinz World memory was getting some of the cool things I own, especially: purple lava, tea cart, blue and yellow grandfather clock, and more!!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:17 PM   #270
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Oh, another of my favorite memories was meeting a fellow GT member (my 5th trade), and immediately being sure that she was the sort of person I'd like to be friends with. I'm green (GG) now, and she's purple (GC), and we hardly ever get to chat anymore, but I still consider her one of my best online friends. We've shared a lot of fun (and some serious times) here on WI, along with many other WI friends.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥