Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #251
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I don't know that I have a favorite memory, but my favorite parts of WI are the tracking threads. All the suggestions and WI members tracking things helps a ton. Thanks everyone!
Momzkinza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #252
aseals2
Gift Guru

carmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective socks

Ooh, ooh, ooh! I have another great memory! The Yummytummy Tumbler saga! First the practical joke stating we had solved it. Then when it was FINALLY actually solved. I though monkeecj was going to faint! LOVE YOU GUYS!
carmel_mom is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:07 PM   #253
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Happy Birthday WI!
My best memory was discovering that there were trophies and there really was a way to win them in games like Booger Gets an A and Cash Cow2. Thanks to WI forum I did get them too!
Dorri is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:08 PM   #254
Diabetes Awareness

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

One of my favorite memories of WI is how excited everyone was when Yummytummy Tumbler was finally solved after so many months of hard work! What a banner day that was!

And I can't forget to mention the Nutcracker Ballet. Such an amazing job everyone who worked on that did! I really enjoyed reading through that and seeing the creativity. The sheer amount of effort and teamwork that it must have taken is mind-boggling.

I think my favorite memory of all, though, is how everyone on here came together to support Philip during his battle with cancer. The outpouring of love and support that I witnessed come forth from WI members brought tears to my eyes. I feel that more than anything else proved what an amazing community we have here.

So, congrats on your birthday! Here's to 3 years of friends and fun, and many, many more to come!
starwolfspirit is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:10 PM   #255

heather41 is an unknown quantity at this point

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I joined in 2008 after being referred to your site by a friend. MY favourite memory has to be the creation of the ASIAN thread. Great times and conversations! Not much time to chat these days. I do miss it but I check in EVERY Day! Very grateful FOR ALL the TRACKERS- Great work everyone!
Old 03-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #256
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
My favorite memory... well, I'm not quite sure. All of my memories were great, and I'm sure there will be more to come. Thank WI, you are so awesome!!!

-Tiger
congrats to a fellow GT on being first to post LOL

I have 2 favorite memories of ... or should I say 2 categories LOL....

one would have to be becoming a Gift Trainee and the fabulous people I have met in the Training GE so far. My coach Kinzmom1924 has taught me so much. My good buddy PoliceProperty and her very very very generous trades make everyone smile. I just can't even begin to list how incredibly nice everyone is in the Training GE! You are all the best! Thank you for this awesome program!

I'll post my OTHER fav memory in another reply (gotta boost that post count so we get the bonus prizes!!!)
Symphonie is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #257

rayn is on a distinguished road

My most memorable thing in the past 3 years is meeting my friend twilight I'm glad I found WI and I couldn't of met my friend with out WI Happy 3rd B-Day!
rayn is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:11 PM   #258
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Hooray and happy big 3rd birthday, WI! I came to learn about Arte's gem mines and look how far we've come! My favorite memory is, like many of you, Bindidog's (and friends') Webkinz Nutcracker - arguably the best of many clever treats from everyone here. I'm so lucky to have found you all! Thanks for the fun!!!
Old 03-23-2010, 01:12 PM   #259
MonkeyGirl41

MonkeyGirl41 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory on Webkinz was getting my first Webkinz for Christmas in 06' (Coconut the Cheeky Monkey <3) and waiting forever to get on. I finally got on and LOVED it. It was such a great feeling.

My favorite memory on WI was a few years ago when snowflakes were flying and there was a thread to chat while you waited for snowflakes. That was really fun. ^_^

~MG
Old 03-23-2010, 01:12 PM   #260
mainewebkinz is on a distinguished road

my favorite are all the helpful info that Wii gives to us all to help make all of our memories so wonderful. thank you all so much!
mainewebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥