Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 01:00 PM   #241
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

One great memory in particular is when my kiddo had gotten 3 wells in a row in Wishing Well 2...but not because of winning an exclusive of choice, because wouldn't you know it GLITCHED and loged out.

I called GANZ, they weren't aware of the glitch and I asked to speak to a supervisor but got the standard response that there was nothing they could do and no they can't fix the issue for my kiddo by awarding an exclusive of his choice.

Needless to say I was fuming mad but needed to post on WI just to give a heads up to everyone that the glitch was there and they wouldn't award a prize if you called.

My happy moment...an certain WI member PM'd to offer my kiddo an exclusive of choice. They know who they are and I've got to say that act of kindness meant a lot.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #242
Webkinz :)

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite WI memory is when someone introduced me to this site. It's like a support group when Webkinz itself is having "issues"; and a great bunch of people who've helped me and my children get catch the special events in Webkinz, like finding Doug or Ms. Cowline in the Clubhouse.
ManyPets is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #243
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

Happy B-day

Hmmm, well I guess my my first favorite WW memory would be would be when I first joined. My first pet was a chipmunk. I bought her because we had a groundhog living under our front step and I thought it was cute. The chipmunk kind of looked like the groundhog so I bought it. Then I discovered the WW tag on my pet and was blown away by the fun website I had discovered. I have over 20 pets now and haven't looked back!

My next favorite WW memories were getting my Crown of Wonder and getting my Fairy High Council Throne. The funny thing with the throne was that the last star I needed was the Lunamite. It took me 8-12 months to find it. I had almost given up. Then I got it!! I was so happy! I thought it was impossible to get. Then I was stunned to get another Lunamite about a week later! Go figure

My favorite WI memory would be making my first few friends.
Thanks guys!!
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #244

weenie12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday WI! My favoirte moments about Webkinz and the WI have been the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Promotional Contest...I found out about the game one day while playing and I loved the prizes!!....but I was baffled why so many other people seemed to know about it. Then, soon after, I found out about theWebkinz Insider and I have been hooked ever since. It makes the game 500xs more exciting. Thanks so much for helping us make the most of our precious time!!
weenie12 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:03 PM   #245

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory is FINDING WI its awesome And on WW my favorite memory is adding autistic son as a user and watching his face .. WI members are the ones that made me wake up and see that he would probably like it THANKS !!

Last edited by mommyskinz45; 03-23-2010 at 01:07 PM..
mommyskinz45 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:05 PM   #246
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

A great Memory was when We broke the record for the most users online at once , That was fun & amazing . WI is such a fun & enjoyable place. Also yesterday the Snow White Tracker's club celebrated 10,000 posts it was great fun . So many wonderful & kindhearted People here .
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:05 PM   #247
I made my avatar!

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!

My favorite memory? I'm not really sure, but for me it would have to be getting my 1st pet. I saw her in the store, and instantly wanted her. I didn't get her though... until I got home and my mom placed her on my bed. I was sooooo excited! I started playing right away.
Pollywogalina!!

Through all my years, I needed just to know what was coming up. Thanks for being there so I could know!!!!!

Live long and prosper , for many more years!!!

~Meeprox~
meeprox is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:05 PM   #248
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider! My favorite memory? Hmm..... There are so many good ones....... Probably the whole Elephants For Justice thing last year. That was fun. Right now, I'm really lovin' the Deluxie thread.

Thanks for setting up this site Justin and Wendy. I'm so thankful to have found a bunch of people who share the same crazy hobby that is Webkinz.
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 01:05 PM   #249
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

My favorite memory has to be when I made the front page for my adoption of my saber tooth tiger vegan. I was the first to adopt and my pets smiling face was right there on the front page for all to see. I was so excited!
thanks wi for all your help and support through the years you really are awsome!!!!!
Old 03-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #250
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Another great Memory was New Year's day when the Deluxies had a Sock Monkey Party , that was so much fun , Thanks WI For all the fun & Laughs & great info always
mom w charm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥