Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 12:43 PM   #221
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I don't know how people can do WW without WI. The two go hand in hand. I love all the teamwork found here as well as the humor and friendly competition!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 12:43 PM   #222
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

My favs would be the awesome friends made here... the close few... the vast many... WI attracts all givers, no takers... no matter if it's a Webbie event that draws us to a certain thread or the day to day chattering... it's a great place to be a part of. Thank you for this wonderful site Justin, Happy Birthday! And many more!
cozmic is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:44 PM   #223
Lil Kinz
becca921 is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz moment is going through the trading cards with my aunt in search of the Golden Panda. Just spending time with her and entering the codes and waiting to see what prizes you won. It is just fun and great that she does it with me. I love her for being a kid sometimes with me and having fun on Webkinz world.
becca921 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:44 PM   #224
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I have so many good memories of WI since I joined. I may not post a lot but I do have some favorite threads I go back to over & over. I have to start with Miss Spots Comparison of Code Card thread. She is a real sweetie & there are some regulars over there who tell some great stories including Aunt Mary.

Next is the Snow White Trackers thread. It is a great bunch of people who were brought together in that quest to hoard as many Snow White ad prizes as we possibly could during the running of the Snow White Video ads. It is a very supportive & helpful group of people and the stories they share are sometimes funny & other times very touching. There are way too many regulars to mention here but I love you all.

I can't leave out my friends on the Jumbleberry threads either because we are united in the quest to accumulate all the jumbleberry prizes whether it be by saving in our jars or feeding the berries to our pets. We are all in different phases of experimentation trying to find the best way to get those prizes.
karrit is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:44 PM   #225
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I have several favorite memories of WI. One of them is searching for recipes (because I was getting tired of looking in all the books, and I thought maybe there were some secret ones out there), and coming across WI's awesome interactive recipe section! I knew right away that this was the place to be. I started by bookmarking the site and very soon created my account here.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:46 PM   #226
Lil Kinz

Bristol06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday WI!!! My favorite memories of WW are Raffles at the Cove, the first time I won a Quick Draw, and collecting rare items. And for WI and posting members, thanks for all your help with special events. . .I would have never understood Doug (Gem Finder), holiday activities and other events that don't have clear instructions on WW. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Bristol06 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:47 PM   #227

tinag123 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory of WI was the first Winterfest when everyone posted lots of recipes!!! I still use them now!
Old 03-23-2010, 12:48 PM   #228
jdb10887
Gift Guru

jdb10887 is a jewel in the roughjdb10887 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory of Webkinz was the trading room opening! It made my favorite game even more addicting!
Old 03-23-2010, 12:50 PM   #229
ladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of light

Oh! I've got a specific favourite memory of WI now! It would be the first time I came here. I found the site by googling "Webkinz world recipies" because I was tired of wasting so much food and KC trying to solve them. I was so happy when I found the wonderfully clear recipie index here at WI!
ladyoflight is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:52 PM   #230
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

I love the ABC game/contest by gamesareks.
RainbowRose is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥