Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #211
Honey2800
Webkinz :)

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory of is during the Snow White event on WW. I was in the snow white tracking thread and had commented that during the whole run of the event I had only found 1 diamond apple. A member sent me a PM and asked for my WW username, they friended me and sent me a diamond apple and several other things just out of the kindness of her heart... She knows who she is. :BIG HUGS!:
So to sum it up... my favorite memory of has been the random kindness of the site's members.
May that spirit of kindness and love continue for years to come..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER!
Honey2800 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 12:31 PM   #212
acky side up!

sunnyside is just really nicesunnyside is just really nice

My favorite memories so far would be learning how to find the many things WW has us looking for and while there waiting, finding friends to share the knowledge and learn more from WI !! Thanks for all the help and laughs along the way! Thank goodness I found you!
sunnyside is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:34 PM   #213
Lil Kinz

ladycrymson is an unknown quantity at this point

I would definately have to pick, when I first found WI. I was thrilled with all the information I found. This has been an invaluable tool for webkinz. Every morning and after school we check out WI even before we log on to webkinz! Thanks for being there for us!

As far as Webkinz World goes, my favorite memory is when my daughter got me hooked on webkinz and I had to get my own account, because she said I was on hers all the time. :gwolf: And recently I found out..there are other moms that play webkinz too. I'm not alone!
ladycrymson is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #214

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

I don't know what I'd do without you, Webkinz Insider!
My favorite memories are making friends, fanatical ones just as crazed with Webkinz as I am!
Following Doug on the old and new Doug tracker chart and being in such a happy place when there's so much non-happy stuff out in the real world!
Attached Images
File Type: gifhappy-birthday-1047.gif (63.0 KB, 1 views)
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #215
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

My favorite Webkinz memory was when I won the Jellybean Challenge... I was so sure it was impossible to win, but guessed every time anyway, just for fun (using the tips I learned on WI of course). When the sign that I won popped up, I was in shock!! I just starred at it for about 5 minutes, and then started calling all of my webkinz loving friends to share my happiness - it was like I had won the lottery!!!

I saved the pic, and now it is my WI Signature
Zeb is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #216

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I've been a WI member for quite some time and MY FAVORITE MEMORIES THAT I have had the most fun with was all the help that I get fom the threads with help finding Doug,help with tracking the Leprachaun and timing the rare items. Happy birthday WI. Thank you so much.
jkirk53163 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #217
Bunnies everywhere!

redpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud of

A great memory is when I found out about the doug the dog thread. I couldn't believe it. It was really cool and in minutes of the _:00 there was a post of where doug was!! SO QUICK!! plus, everybody helped each other out. Some people would check all, others would update and post the doug the dog tracking chart, and some would team up and work together to check all of the zones for doug. It was a great experience.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:39 PM   #218
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

Happy Birthday !!!
RainbowRose is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #219

kbugsmom will become famous soon enough

I think my fondest memory would be finding this site and realizing i wasn't alone being a crazy webkinz obsessed mom
kbugsmom is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:41 PM   #220
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Wow, I have 3 years worth of memories . It's hard to just pick one special one. I've meet some amazing people, Traded so much in the GE, made so many friends! I remember giving Koppi his first Blue ride! I'm sure he's still peeling out in it!! Thanks for the memories, and many many more!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥