Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #20201
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My fondest Easter memory was actually more than 3 years ago. I purchased our very first webkinz for Easter, for my kids, of course! That's when we got started.... I was looking for an alternative to just giving chocolates. To my surprise it was not long before we were all hooked! You see I've never been a stuffed animal sort of person but those first few kinz are now of a family of over 500 kinz. Unreal!

Now, I'd have to say my favorite virtual memory was last year, a bunch of us Insiders bought the eStore rabbit, egg car and fridge. We chatted on the eStore thread, chose names then hung out with our new pets in the clubhouse, and we also had a fun time decorating with our new easter items. I can't say I was overly thrilled with the carpet, my favorite easter gifts are the rabbit ears, but none the less I'm happy we got something.

There have been many good memories here on WI and WW. Both will forever be a part of my life.

View Post Originally Posted by poguee_smiles
has my name always been red?????
April fools!
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #20202
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

I will be your friend!!!! Let me know if you need ****... I will do my best to lead you in the right direction...
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:38 PM   #20203

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

**** **** i need ****
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #20204
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Do you really need He lp?
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #20205

Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
awesome. I got a limo. which i got with my siggy german shepherd
Love ur avatar! I saw ur bunny ears and wondered where mine were. I searched and searched but couldn't find them. I wish there was a search field for the rooms to find things we've put away. Does anyone have a good system for finding items in their rooms?
Old 04-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #20206
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I'll be your friend too as soon as you are a webkinz send me a friend request
Old 04-01-2010, 08:40 PM   #20207

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

ok i am off to bed
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #20208
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Another one of mine was being accepted to be a gift trannie!!!

Another memory was when I had my first party in webkinz world to celebrate my first pet starbuck's birthday!!!!
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #20209
PEEP!
Gift Guru

Ok night talk to you later
Old 04-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #20210
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Goodnight! I am so happy you guys have made it this far! I will strive to **** more tomorrow - as I am off work.
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥