Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #1951
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
Let's get postin' people - where are all those great memories?!?!?!

Who remembers the Raid on Ganz Headquarters?
There was a great thread about the WI mods in corporate headquarters, too. If I can find the link to that thread, I'll post it. We also got some great WI history from the discussion.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #1952
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by My Escape
Lucky you! I have one out for a slumber party, but the rest are all here. So I'm escaping!! Enjoy your well-deserved night.
My fun time is almost over. DH just called and said he's on his way home with our girls. Our niece is still out with our other niece and nephew!! Oh well it was quiet for a bit!!
fvb is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #1953
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Here is a link to Hmm's Raid with the Elephant Justice League

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f119/4-22-elephants-webkinz-world-declare-470928/

It makes me laugh every time I read it - so creative!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #1954
Friends Always!
Webkinz :)

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Mrs. Shimmer
There was a great thread about the WI mods in corporate headquarters, too. If I can find the link to that thread, I'll post it. We also got some great WI history from the discussion.
Ohhhhh, thank you, Mrs. Shimmer! NOW I know what you're talking about!!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #1955
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

i loved the Cow protest! That is a very fun memory!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #1956
Friends Always!
Webkinz :)

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by fvb
My fun time is almost over. DH just called and said he's on his way home with our girls. Our niece is still out with our other niece and nephew!! Oh well it was quiet for a bit!!
Ah well, good things must always come to an end. Hope you made the best of it while you could!
Old 03-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #1957
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Jennifer36
Here is a link to Hmm's Raid with the Elephant Justice League

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f119/4-22-elephants-webkinz-world-declare-470928/

It makes me laugh every time I read it - so creative!
That was too funny!! I remember when I first saw the article I was like is this for real!!
fvb is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #1958
summertime♥
Gift Guru

cutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond repute

mrs. shimmer, i love your avatar, lol!
let's see memories...
okay, at october 07 when the animal costumes came out, i played like THREE hours of cash cow 2 just to earn my little sister all of those costumes. i was too lazy to get some for myself, and now i regret it, lol! but i still wear those costumes. (:
cutie patootie is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 08:47 PM   #1959
fvb
twilight1977

View Post Originally Posted by My Escape
Ah well, good things must always come to an end. Hope you made the best of it while you could!
Of course I did, I was on here the whole time!!
Made my 5000th post to get my rainbow tonight!! Woo Hoo!!
fvb is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 08:47 PM   #1960
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

My favorite memories are the wonderful people that I got to meet.
The great friendships that I now have from Webkinz World and Webkinzinsider.
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥