Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 12:07 PM   #181
justacat89
Gift Guru

justacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I have lots of good memories because there are lots of great people on here...I've had lots of fun trading with folks in the GE but I think the most fun I've ever had was hanging out in the party thread back when the top hat was on the WOW and we all wore our hats in the Vacation Party rooms while waiting for a raffle...AND we had great conversations in the thread on WI...

Thanks for all the great info!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 12:07 PM   #182
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Well my favorite memories are of the coral cove parties where there were actual prizes! We had so much fun dancing and chatting.
Then of course there was the making of the Nutcracker...and getting the recognition from Ganz.
And the Deluxies thread, what great friends there are there!!! Many great friends on this site!!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #183
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

Happy Birthday! I'm a newbie, but I have to say, the people here are WONDERFUL! My best memory so far is finding the Children with Special Needs Thread and making new friends. Everyone has been so helpful and kind...thanks for creating this Fabulous site! I'm looking forward to making more memories....
KinzDiva is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #184
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Just one memory? There are WAY too many!! I'll try to list as many that come to mind!

Signing up! What a magical day!
Achieving the different trading statuses: Gift Trainee, Gifted, Gift Guru. How wonderful were those days !
Winning a prize in the Twitter contest. It's not impossible to win!!

But the most important memory of all, the one that comes above getting awesome statuses and winning, the one that will last the longest.....

meeting my super sweet, super kind, super awesome friends!

BIG shoutout to my most BFF-y BFFLs- you know who you are ! Thanks for sticking through me all this time!

Thanks so much, WI!! You guys ROCK !!!!

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #185
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Happy Birthday WI

My favorite memories are when I had the wonderful opportunity to host the GE Chat thread
I met some amazing people doing that chat thread weekly which I hold dear to my heart
ty to Javogabo and MommaB for giving me that opportunity

Finding WI also helped me thru one of the most difficult times in my life
losing my father
being able to chat with some of the amazing people in this community helped me thru
that difficult time

thanks to all the fabulous friends I have made on here
you are forever dear to my heart

I also have to mention
the first friend I made on this site was on the Hi I am Joe thread
her name is GINGERLY
YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL person and you made me feel very welcome that day
hugs to you and yours

ty to you Justin and Wendy for this marvelous community you have created
I love the fact that I can let my little dd's come on here and get the LATEST
information for their webkinz

Angel

Last edited by angelofharlem; 03-23-2010 at 12:23 PM..
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:12 PM   #186

51396 is a glorious beacon of light51396 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite Memory of WI is when I made my first Thread! It was a party thread and I remember that I was so excited and eager to see who would come. Thanks Wendy and Justin for creating WI!!!
51396 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:13 PM   #187
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I love all of the members humor, especially dragonbirds moving avatars for the broken vacation raffles and the amazing bindidogs nutcracker! The creativity and humor and all around kindness keeps me coming back every time.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:13 PM   #188
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

My best memories of WI are how nice and helpful people here are and meeting a wonderful group of special friends here.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:13 PM   #189

Lunasgirl has a spectacular aura about

I loved all the cool banners, news on the pets coming out, and all the pictures of them so i could be the first one out to buy them especially the rare ones! Thanks WI!
Lunasgirl is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #190
nae23 is an unknown quantity at this point

My best memories in both webkinz world and webkinz insider was making rooms and entering contest to see if what i said or created would win!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥