Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #18411
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

View Post Originally Posted by tingybat
board....wish people would post xD
okay I will try to keep you entertained...I wrote this about the chocolate clothes...maybe I'll get a laugh out of you:

No Coins for Chocolate

A pretty chocolate Easter dress,
appeals to me I must confess.
A chocolate jacket, tie and vest,
with pants to match for Easter ‘s best!

Atop my head a chocolate…wait…
one moment while I get this straight…

There is no scrumptious chocolate hat!
No chocolate shoes for dog or cat!
No bows or belts of chocolate
Not even glasses, what’s with that?!

How I wanted chocolate clothes,
perhaps even a chocolate nose.
Could make it work, but nothing goes.
So ends the tale of chocolate woes.
Aeza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #18412
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Being sick and home alone while all your friends are at school is very, very boring.

Just sayin.
GemPhantom is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #18413
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

hey i am in computer lab at school

yes it is

wwf316 is offline Male
Old 04-01-2010, 09:38 AM   #18414
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
okay I will try to keep you entertained...I wrote this about the chocolate clothes...maybe I'll get a laugh out of you:

No Coins for Chocolate

mickey26 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 09:47 AM   #18415
marybess18

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

My best memories of WW & WI are of making such new friends! I feel like sometimes I use WW as a stress outlet & I just love seeing my friends & chatting & sending people gifts to wish them a great day Thanks WI for all the updates! I feel like I would truly be lost without you!!!
marybess18 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 10:17 AM   #18416
Over 200

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

hey guys! wazzup? I'm waitin for everyone to get up so we can go

oh, i don't think anyone's here.
Luvthepandas is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 10:35 AM   #18417
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Ok since we need stuff to talk about and you guys are great with computers I have a question. My cat likes to walk on my keyboard and she hits some F key that takes away my bottom view thing. Where I can toggle between screens. So how do I get it back? I have hit all the F buttons and nothing. I even restarted my computer. The only whay they come back is if I open something on a site that opens a new window. So my question is how do I get the views of the bottom that I can toggle back and forth. Please **** me I have computer issues, with no brains...

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza

No Coins for Chocolate

lol
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #18418
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Hahaha, hi everyone!
Everyone see the front page? LOL!! I really believed them for a minute!!

Remember yesterday when it was first pointed out, we were freaking out thinking "What's going to happen to WI!!!"

I shoul've seen that coming
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 10:38 AM   #18419
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Morning everyone
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 10:41 AM   #18420
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Ok since we need stuff to talk about and you guys are great with computers I have a question. My cat likes to walk on my keyboard and she hits some F key that takes away my bottom view thing. Where I can toggle between screens. So how do I get it back? I have hit all the F buttons and nothing. I even restarted my computer. The only whay they come back is if I open something on a site that opens a new window. So my question is how do I get the views of the bottom that I can toggle back and forth. Please **** me I have computer issues, with no brains...

lol
So you mean your internet screan's taking up the full page? The key's F11

Hi adrkmfdm! Did you see the front page, LOL!!! :toofunny:
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥