Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 12:25 AM   #18141
"tashachow"
Webkinz :)

IzzyBAA4 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

i gotta say my best memory was when i joined because it was sooo much fun..and it still is!
thanx so much...ur awesome and so is
IzzyBAA4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 12:28 AM   #18142
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Awesome.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 12:30 AM   #18143
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thats a great Memory
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 12:34 AM   #18144
"tashachow"

IzzyBAA4 is on a distinguished road

another favourite memory was when i got my very first webkinz-it was a panda the reason i made her a girl was because when u look at the webkinz panda it kinda looks like her mascara is running(the black circles under the eyes.!) well anyway THAT would have to be my favourite memory of all time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgimages.jpg (3.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg1.jpg (1.7 KB, 15 views)
IzzyBAA4 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 12:35 AM   #18145
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by IzzyBAA4
another favourite memory was when i got my very first webkinz-it was a panda the reason i made her a girl was because when u look at the webkinz panda it kinda looks like her mascara is running(the black circles under the eyes.!) well anyway THAT would have to be my favourite memory of all time.

How sweet
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 12:39 AM   #18146
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

hey, thread contests are fun. Look what is going on here and at that cheese thread. Oh man, I think I'm going to dream Cheese Touch. It was cute this morning when I would see the cheese avatar and think, "hey, there's another one" but now we are everywhere and I can't tell anybody apart. It is like having clones running around.

View Post Originally Posted by IzzyBAA4
I hadn't noticed that but it is so true. What did you name her?
RainbowRose is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 12:41 AM   #18147
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

IKR? It's crazy. xD THat's why I took the boring plain one, so I could be different.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:45 AM   #18148
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRocks231
It says J.ustin is banned.
Where did you see that? I'll have to go take a look see. 2 funny

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
yes & you cant type the word j ustin or the word h elp

April Fools I guess
I was wondering what was wrong with the word "H.E.L.P." Hey ... is it uncool to avoid the sensor by using spacing and such?

View Post Originally Posted by rattyjol
IKR? It's crazy. xD THat's why I took the boring plain one, so I could be different.
I love your "boring plain one." It stands out in a crowd. When I'm reading my own threads (like my shop or my contests) I can't telll me from my the guests.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:49 AM   #18149
call me ratty!
Gifted

Only if it's actually a bad word... if it's just a prank it's probably all right.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:07 AM   #18150
Help! I logged into

New topic:

At church one of the girls had a new webbie with her. A black friesian.
I complemented her on it (picture the dad rolling his eyes) and asked what she named him.
And I got told very strongly that it was a she and a Stalion, not a Friesian.
I appologies and said what a wonderful thing was make believe. In WW, stalions can be girls.
That got her attention. (dad still rolling eyes) I den't mean to give a lesson. I was just trying to step out of the fox pau (sp?) that I as an adult had made when remarking on a kids topic where kids know the rules and I usually don't.
She wanted to know what I ment. (dad is now looking at me like "I tried already; there is no hope.")
And so I said, "Welll, when you are talking about horses, you say "stalion" for a man horse and "mare" for a woman horse, "colt" for a boy horse, and "filly" for a girl horse, and "foal" for a baby horse.
And she said, "OH!, I never knew that! Dad, why didn't you tell me!!!!! ..... I'm glad that on webkinz she can be a girl." (dad is totally confussed. I see in his eyes "wait, what just happened?")
The girl never did tell me her webbies name and the dad gave me a weak smile.

Anybody else have strange conversations with kids about webfkinz?
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥