Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 09:26 PM   #18021
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

But now I just think its funny in a crazy way. pumping does not help it just keeps coming up
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 09:28 PM   #18022
Webkinz :)

auntlou is on a distinguished road

Oh no -- so sorry to hear about the flooding -- good luck!!
Old 03-31-2010, 09:29 PM   #18023
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Wow that's crazy... I guess they just could not wait to get the flip flops on sale...

Are you that flooded too or did your house make it

We have about a foot & a half of water in the basement & my celings were leaking
but the rain has stopped . The rivers are overflowing though
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 09:30 PM   #18024
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by auntlou
Oh no -- so sorry to hear about the flooding -- good luck!!
Thanks
Old 03-31-2010, 09:30 PM   #18025
Webkinz :)

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Are you able to live in your home?
bamagal55 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 09:31 PM   #18026
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the store down my street
View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Yeah well we have bad flooding & the Schools are closed (4 days) & the highway is closed too. We can't use the water either because the septic plants overflowed
Hopefully the watertable will start receeding soon. My basement is a swimming pool too
My prayers go out for all of the people who are dealing with flood waters. It can't be a happy time.
beekay is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 09:31 PM   #18027
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yeah they said the rivers should stop rising sometime tomorrow up here. The only good thing is that when we flooded nearly 2 weeks ago we dumped most of the stuff in the basement. I'm just worried about mold.. Just get lots of bleech.

Your basement isnt finished is it?
Old 03-31-2010, 09:33 PM   #18028
PEEP!
Gift Guru

I'm just trying to make a joke of it. I lived in New Jersey a few years ago. The day I was suppose to move out there was a flood.. My dad's suv was underwater with only a foot until the roof was covered. I drove my car up on a cement deck behind my house. My dad's car wasa totaled and my car had 4000 worth of water damage.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:34 PM   #18029
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by bamagal55
Are you able to live in your home?
Yeah we are As long as the electric stays .

Yeah they said the rivers should stop rising sometime tomorrow up here. The only good thing is that when we flooded nearly 2 weeks ago we dumped most of the stuff in the basement. I'm just worried about mold.. Just get lots of bleech.

Your basement isnt finished is it?

No it isnt we just use it for stoarge . your right about the rivers yep & they may open the highway tomorrow
Old 03-31-2010, 09:35 PM   #18030
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned

I'm just trying to make a joke of it. I lived in New Jersey a few years ago. The day I was suppose to move out there was a flood.. My dad's suv was underwater with only a foot until the roof was covered. I drove my car up on a cement deck behind my house. My dad's car wasa totaled and my car had 4000 worth of water damage.

Ya gotta laugh cant mess w/mother nature . Easter Bunny just wont be shopping at old navy
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥