Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #1291
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

webbyworld has a spectacular aura aboutwebbyworld has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My best memory in WW is when I got my first PSI in the TR. I was so excited
Thanks !
webbyworld is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 07:17 PM   #1292
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
Thanks to the WI founders for bringing so many wonderful people together. For supplying us with the BEST information. For running a SAFE and INFORMATIVE site.

Bless you all, staff of WI for keeping this site running in such top notch form!! I am grateful for all you do, in selflessly donating your time and energies for all of us!!

You said much more that was beautiful but I edited it because this is the part that I can say, "Me Too". Especially the SAFE part.

Oh dear, I thought we had to do 33,333 posts by March 29. Ugh we have till April 29. Thank goodness thank goodness. There is real hope there.
RainbowRose is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:18 PM   #1293

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

I loved how we all worked together to find the snow white ads. I enjoy the vacation party thread, I like to meet pets on vacation and then find them on WI. It's a fun way to make friends.
I have enjoyed the WI contests and challenges
Old 03-25-2010, 07:19 PM   #1294
snoball520

webkinzcrazy520 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Well i joined webkinz March 7, 2008, so i cant go back to 2007, but i can go back to 2008! Yeah 2008 was when webkinz started to blossom! It's when they made the travel agency, I remember going to a party at the cove it's also when they produced a ton of great dominating pets like the toco toucan and kangaroo! (i own both!) I also remembered when they made mypage! I LOVED Mypage!!!!!:bas: I also think they made the game webkinz rally in 2008 but i'm not 100% sure... But anyways, yah those are my memories, and u rock webkinz! I WORSHIP you!
Old 03-25-2010, 07:29 PM   #1295
doodlebug72898

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I also love reading about the new pets and their PSF's and PSI's. I'm always so excited when we get this new info because I get to feel very "in the know." Thanks WI!
doodlebug72898 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:30 PM   #1296
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

I have some many great memories! A few of my favorites are making friends here on WI and I enjoy working together with everyone to find things like ads, the ghost, ect.
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:39 PM   #1297
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My best memory on WI has to be the excitement I had when I joined the online community and found there was a place to share my interests in webkinz with many other webkinz users. It was so nice to have a place to go to talk and meet others without having to "figure out WW" by myself. Thanks Justin and Wendy for starting this because I love it and thanks to the mods/admins that keep it running and the users who make up the community Happy Birthday WI!

Sincerely,

Flower
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:39 PM   #1298
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

My Favorite memory is the Snow white thread! That was fun. I also liked all the chat in Coral Cove Vacation when we were searching for the ghost and the clubhouse was closed! I met a bunch of great people to chat with!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #1299

figuresk8er is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy Birthday To You!!!
Happy Birthday To You!!!
Happy Birthday WI!!!
Happy 3rd Birthday To YOU!!!

This site is amazing! thanks for all you do!!
figuresk8er is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 08:01 PM   #1300
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Yeah.. I would be completely clueless about WW without this awesome site. Nor would I have learned anything about what all has come out these past few years, like pets, the estore, new exclusives/super beds, etc.
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥