Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #121
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy Birthday WI!!!!!

My favorite memory is finding out how to win some of the trophies I lacked. I didn't know how to win some of the random game trophies. I read on some threads how to do this, an won the trophies in the next few days!!
DogLUVR is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #122
Lil Kinz
KittyCatSally is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory in Webkinz World is when I adopted my first Webkinz Sophie!

Happy Birthday WI!!!!

-KittyCatSally :husky:
KittyCatSally is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:36 AM   #123
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Happy Birthday, WI!

My fondest memory was the day that my great friend, who introduced me to WW, showed me this site. I was amazed by all the knowledge here, I could find out about all kinds of items I never even saw before, and about retired Webkinz, Webkinz to come... it was absolutely wonderful. I stayed ever since; the stunning knowledge and efford of the people here never cease to amaze me!
Old 03-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #124
bubbuh2000

Bubbuh is a jewel in the roughBubbuh is a jewel in the rough

Happy Birthday WI!!

My favorite WW memory was making new friends to share my love of webkinz with!
Bubbuh is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #125

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

My latest happy memory is the return of Color Storm...I really love that game and am so happy it's back!!
broevil222 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:38 AM   #126
GeneralTso77

GeneralTso77 is just really niceGeneralTso77 is just really nice

I can't tell you how great WI has been over these few months (as I'm a bit newer to the WW)...but once I got on it I was hooked. The best for me was finally getting all my Doug gem items thanks to the tireless tracking efforts of my fellow WI'ers

Happy 3rd B-day WI!
GeneralTso77 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:38 AM   #127
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

My favorite memory (Well I guess you could say Memories) is when I met all my really good friends on WI.

My Favorite WW memory was when GANZ made a Webkinz Parakeet and a Webkinz Ferret because I have a pet parakeet and a pet ferret that look similar to the Webkinz version.

Happy Birthday WI!
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:39 AM   #128
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I think my favorite memory was back in 2007, with the old layout. I remember just sitting around and relaxing while playing my favorite games in the arcade, such as Dashing Dolphins and my all time favorite: Jazz Monsters.
Of course, nowadays, we have a new layout, and Dashing Dolphins and Jazz Monsters are both gone.

I also loved the Snow White ad hunts, even though it could get frustrating. I could mine rocks for hours....
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:39 AM   #129
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

My favorite memories are of the recipe forum, back before the mega recipes and the super recipes (or whatever). I am so glad that they continue coming out with the simple, 3 ingredient recipes.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:40 AM   #130
Diabetes Awareness

jnut1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have enjoyed these last years especially when we found WI~ its has bought so much help to webkinz.com
I guess I like all the new pets and then you share with us the gifts that come with each one, it makes it easier to chose a new one. there are som any.

Thanks and happy birthday! if you let me know where I can donate by check I am happy to do so but will not on line.
jnut1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥