Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 06:24 PM   #1281
Help! I logged into
Webkinz :)

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

View Post Originally Posted by mommakitty
some of my favorite memories from is that my son has sent me all kinds of special kinzpost gifts! all kinds of things that are retired or hard to get. he is so kind and generous, and amazes me every day
My nieces are like that. They don't play much but their favorite thing is to send gifts. The youngest might send you a kiwi or whatever happens to be in her dock and the older one goes to the wish factory to see what cool thing she can get to send to her grammie.
RainbowRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 06:25 PM   #1282

fireprincess00 is on a distinguished road

I love coming home from school and logging onto webkinz to see if anything new had happened. Most of te time, nothing did, but i still like to check te newspaper and tend to my Veggies each and everyday!
fireprincess00 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 06:30 PM   #1283
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Another Happy Birthday WI! I wonder what prizes might be awarded if we hit the 33,333 mark...
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 06:33 PM   #1284
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

I have many favorite memories on WI and WW, but one of my favorites was my birthday on Webkinz Insider. I looked at my page and I saw that many people had given me "Happy Birthday" messages with cute pictures! It was so sweet.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 06:44 PM   #1285
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

My favorite memory on WI would probably have to be when I started making new friends. There are so many kind members on WI, some that I've become great friends with.
kitty668 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 06:45 PM   #1286
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I love coming here and being able to see all of the new items for the day!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 06:55 PM   #1287
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

My favorite memory of the past three years is difficult to decide, but one of the best was the Webkinz Nutcracker Suite. It was so amazing, I'd love to help on this year's one!!
Old 03-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #1288
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

My best memory is when my pet, Jenny Jellybean, first made it to the top of the leaderboard for the pro beauty competitions. Someone on WI figured out Jenny Jellybean was my pet because I mentioned her in a jellybean challenge thread. After that (and before!), I have made many, many wonderful friends here on WI! (Jenny Jellybean gets a lot of attention! LOL!)

Happy Birthday !!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:00 PM   #1289
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

My favourite memory of Webkinz Insider was the day I connected with a certain other Mom from the Special Needs thread. It was so wonderful to meet a person who really understood where I was coming from and who shared so many of the same hopes, dreams, worries and insecurities!!

This is a person I never would have met if it were not for WI!!

I am so grateful to WI for bringing us together and for allowing me to continue meeting other wonderful parents with similar circumstances!! I have met so MANY, MANY awesome and wonderful people here!!

There are way too many to name but I am so happy and blessed to have met you all!!

Thanks to the WI founders for bringing so many wonderful people together. For supplying us with the BEST information. For running a SAFE and INFORMATIVE site.

Bless you all, staff of WI for keeping this site running in such top notch form!! I am grateful for all you do, in selflessly donating your time and energies for all of us!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZINSIDER!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:09 PM   #1290
Lil Kinz
jessicad16 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite memory since recently joining WI is just that I have so much more knowledge thanks to you all Like when to check up on Arte in the Curio Shop for some rare items, and all the other great insider tips/pointers. So thanks for an amazing 3 years!
jessicad16 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥