Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 11:53 AM   #1221
Webkinz :)

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My memories are all similar, a place to share, a place to seek guidance, a place to seek education, a place to find a friend and inspiration ... and most of all a really fun place! Thanks WI for being the solution for whatever my Webkinz houses might need (and me too!)

View Post Originally Posted by yingyang94
My memories are all similar, a place to share, a place to seek guidance, a place to seek education, a place to find a friend and inspiration ... and most of all a really fun place! Thanks WI for being the solution for whatever my Webkinz houses might need (and me too!)
PS ... I especially like not only reading what everyone is experiencing but seeing all the cool art work, graphics, room designs and fun artistic expressions in member's posts even!!!

Thanks WI and happy birthday!

Last edited by yingyang94; 03-25-2010 at 11:53 AM..
yingyang94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 11:59 AM   #1222
countryboy12

janibabes will become famous soon enough

Happy Birthday WI! My favorite memory, I guess would be when I found this great site. I learned so much about webkinz that I did not know. All the tracking threads, without them, I am sure I would never have found.................Vacation Parties, Doug, Mr. Moo, Ms. Birdy, The Ghost or The Leprechaun. Thank you WI for always being the place to get the info and to all the members who work so hard to make it work. Happy Birthday and many more!!
Old 03-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #1223
Gifted

Sundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to behold

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
Thread. Must. Reach. 30,000+. Help. Out. Whenever. You. Can.
Sundara is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 12:30 PM   #1224
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Click the image to open in full size.
fvb is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #1225
thesaz

Thesaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally i liked all the new stuff webkinz added to the clubhouse this year (the ghost and the leprechan) they were fun activities and they were difficult, which made them fun! Also i just joined this year so i am glad i did! its a great site with great people!!!!
Thesaz123 is offline Male
Old 03-25-2010, 12:34 PM   #1226
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Don't be afraid to post more than once, we want to get over 30,000 posts!!
fvb is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 12:36 PM   #1227
hs0

jinxks is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

One more post to help the cause, wasn't that nutcracker thing just fantastic!....Wiki is an awesome addition to thanks for adding it! Plus I love how I can come in here and see all the rares for sale and the newest pets! There is just nothing bad about this site it's amazing!

Last edited by jinxks; 03-25-2010 at 12:38 PM..
jinxks is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 12:39 PM   #1228
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 12:40 PM   #1229
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

another great memory was when a wi friend sent me a video of the dancing koala in my avatar. It was too big to use as an avatar, so cocoabean resized it for me. Then the twitter contest came along, and dragonbird added the dancing twitter bird for me, without me even asking her to do it.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #1230
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥