Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 06:39 AM   #1201
Webkinz :)

Juizze will become famous soon enough

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My best memories involve how easy WI has made it to get rare items and to find Doug in the clubhouse. Thanks, WI!
Juizze is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 06:41 AM   #1202
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

Is the goal 33,333 or just 3,333? because if it's the larger, I don't think we are going to make it.

I still love :WI:
RainbowRose is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 06:43 AM   #1203
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by greyhound15
My best webkinz memory is finding WI. Now I know what I is coming or what I've already missed. Thank you all for the help.:acs::husky:
yeah, that's the part I don't care for. Knowing what I've already missed. but ....what's commming next, is invaluabe. (when you value everything in KC)
RainbowRose is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 06:47 AM   #1204
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 

:ccat: I found WI about a year ago and looked at it everyday because I could find out more things quicker on here. Yesterday I thought that I should have my parents subscribe to your website since I have benefited from everything that Webkinz Insider has done. You clearly have Webkinz lovers best interests at heart with all your information you provide. I don't think there is a better site out there for Webkinz information so I
don't have to even look. Thanks for all your help. I love .........

Last edited by karkar99; 04-08-2010 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: FORGOT TO SAY SOMETHING
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:01 AM   #1205
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

Donation Level 2 

One of my best memories of visiting WI was finding the pages that show what all is included in each theme on Webkinz. I was sooooo happy and then looked at your site to see what rare items would be in the Curio Shop that I needed or traded in the clubhouse for those items. You put a lot of hard work into keeping your readers happy. Thanks again.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:30 AM   #1206
Diabetes Awareness

ktnana is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is going to the lists of rare items and checking them off as I purchased all the ones I wanted from the curio shop. Of course the listings for the curio shop made that all possible. Thanks WI. Happy birthday!
ktnana is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 07:38 AM   #1207

outgoinglyshy knows the way
outgoinglyshy knows the way

I remember how happy I was when I found WI. There were so many answers to my questions here and I learned things I didn't even know existed. I immediately bookmarked the site and I'm pretty sure I've been here at least once a day ever since.

I loved the Snow White mining board and the ghost hunter board too. They really made those events so much more enjoyable and I met a lot of nice WI members there.

Happy Birthday!
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 08:03 AM   #1208
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

Playing Webkinz with the WI community makes it soooooo much more enjoyable. It just adds a layer of fun - like sharing it with friends!
Old 03-25-2010, 08:19 AM   #1209

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

The day, i found about WI. I dont know what i would do without u guys! U guys get everything so quickly about things coming out. Thanks Wendy,Justin,FIA, And all the other mods! for all the work u guys do!
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 03-25-2010, 08:34 AM   #1210
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Mommy Bear
Playing Webkinz with the WI community makes it soooooo much more enjoyable. It just adds a layer of fun - like sharing it with friends!
It certainly does, I always have WI running in the background!!
fvb is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥