Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #111
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy birthday WI
My favorite WW memory was the very first time I loaded my first Webkinz, my leopard. It was just so cool to see it in the virtual world! I loved that.
My favorite WI memories are every time I get a friend request. I am always excited about that! My favorite thread to watch was the one where someone asked how all the admins and mods knew each other or were related, LOL! That whole story line was hilarious! Thank goodness Wendy was finally found in the rubble, and that plant was saved!!
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 11:19 AM   #112
lotsofjoy
Gifted

lotsofjoy will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory is all of the times that we supported members who needed something. I'm reminded how wonderful this community is every time I look at that little lion in my profile.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:20 AM   #113
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite memories have been the nice people and friends that I have made who also love webkinz! Also, it is SOOO incredibly helpful to have threads that guide people through how to find Doug, the ghost, the leprechaun ... without help, I never would have been able to complete these activities! Thank you everyone!
Shanti is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:21 AM   #114
Autisum Awareness

TRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guide

I can't really say that I have a favorite memory of WI but I can say that I love the site. I have it as the second icon on my toolbar of course Webkinz is in the first slot. WI is the first thing I check when I log onto my computer and the last thing I check before I log off. I know that if something is happening in Webkinz World WI will be among the first to know and post it. I am huge Webkinz fan. I would live on both sites if it were possible but alas that is not so. Thanks for all wonderful ideas, suggestions and hints WI rocks.
TRichards44 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #115

donkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday WI! Your site is PRICELESS. I check it throughout the day, everyday!!!
My favorite memory on WW was the day when we traded for a retired rainbow jelly cactus. My little girl wanted one so much, and when we got it we danced around the room chanting "Rainbow Jelly Cac-TUS! Huh! Rainbow Jelly Cac-TUS! Huh!" LOL. Now we have about 50 of them! LOL. But that day was our first big trade
donkeyluv is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:25 AM   #116
parisbo

parisbo is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

love webkinz insider news:abn:
parisbo is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #117
ladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of lightladyoflight is a glorious beacon of light

I can't say I have one specific favourite memory of WI, but I know I've had many good laughs here. Not only that, I've found it to be a fantasic place to come whenever I have a question about something in WW. I always get a helpful answer!
ladyoflight is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:29 AM   #118
~As You Wish~
Gift Guru

readbooks3721 is a jewel in the roughreadbooks3721 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memories are getting my first Artie Gem Map (where to find the gems), having great tracking threads (so i don't have to work so hard ), and warrior role plays!!!
readbooks3721 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:30 AM   #119
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

Hmm... all the memories are so great, all the great people to meet, the great contests, wonderful tracking threads... it is so hard to pick just one! One of my favorite memories was simply just my first adoption! I logged on my lil' kinz tiger and had a blast making his room. Really it was my friend though who got me hooked on webkinz. She got a lion and showed me WW once, and i was like, oh my gosh i have to get one! that was about 3 years ago.
Thank you so much Justin and Wendy for making this fabulous site!
Happy Birthday WI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the sherbet bunny, would you have to choose just one, either code or plush, or is both an option?

Last edited by xocaij; 03-23-2010 at 11:36 AM..
xocaij is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:33 AM   #120
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

My fondest memory was getting friend requests as soon as I first posted. I was then flooded with wonderful people supporting and helping me learn my way through this wonderful site of knowledge. I have so much more to learn, and lots of wonderful people to meet along the way! Thank you Wendy and Justin!
valntom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥