Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #1171
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Another wonderful webkinz memory was when I bought my first pack of webkinz trading cards opened them in the car and saw a mystical panda card looking up at me. Needless to say I lost it. I was sooo happy.
Wow - That is an awesome memory!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 08:41 PM   #1172
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

So many great memories that just proves this is an awesome place for many things not just Webkinz
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:44 PM   #1173
Gifted

SIC413 is just really niceSIC413 is just really nice

My favorite WI memory is discovering WI and realizing everything I was wondering about Webkinz was right here on one website. Now i dont know how i have survived in Webkinz without WI! Thank you so much Wendy and Justin!
SIC413 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:55 PM   #1174
Oink-Moo was a
Webkinz :)

Clydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of light

I have so many great WI memories, but the first real fun I had on here, was a long, long time ago when I was goofing off with some people, who I met there at that thread, and who then became my really good buddies. We were having a real fun time, and I remeber laughing so hard that I almost couldn't breathe!
Yep, that was a great day.
Clydsdale_lover is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:00 PM   #1175
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

One of my favorite WI memories is the Nutcracker Ballet last Christmas that was created by several WI members.

I don't think I would enjoy Webkinz as much as I do without WI. I always check WI to see what's happening in Webkinz World. WI has helped me through each WW contest. I would be lost without all of the tracking threads for the various items we need to find. Everyone is so helpful and kind whenever anyone has a question - always willing to repeat things one more time.

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider! Hope there are many more happy and fun years ahead.
tin is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:10 PM   #1176
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

WI has wonderful guides that help everyone collect their gems and so much more

View Post Originally Posted by tin
One of my favorite WI memories is the Nutcracker Ballet last Christmas that was created by several WI members.

I don't think I would enjoy Webkinz as much as I do without WI. I always check WI to see what's happening in Webkinz World. WI has helped me through each WW contest. I would be lost without all of the tracking threads for the various items we need to find. Everyone is so helpful and kind whenever anyone has a question - always willing to repeat things one more time.

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider! Hope there are many more happy and fun years ahead.
YES!!! i forgot about that! that was fantabulous!! absolutly perfect!

Last edited by live4webkinz; 03-24-2010 at 09:10 PM..
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:16 PM   #1177

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

One of my most favorite WW memories was getting my cash cow trophy because it was such a surprise. I know that without WI I would not know half of what I do about WW and probably would have stopped playing a long time ago. Thanks so much to everyone for making WI what it is and I look forward to many many years to come. Thanks Justin and Wendy-great contest!! I'm enjoying reading peoples answers to this thread.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:25 PM   #1178

awsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of light

My favourite memory was when Justin pranked us on April Fools day and got us into thinking he was abondoning Webkinz for Shooting Stars! I literally freaked out and told my aunt! Then when I found out it was a joke I was washed over with relief! Ahhhhhhhhhh... I clearly remember that. Thanks to Justin and Wendy for keeping WI open for 3 years! I cant beleive it's been that long! Happy Anniversary WI! It'll be a good one!

awsome
awsome is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #1179
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

My favorite memories are the ones that involve all those wonderful trackers that helped me find the Ghost, the Snow White ads, Doug, Ms. Birdy, and the Lepruechan (I'm sure I spelled that wrong!). It's all the awesome members that make WI the best of the best!
momofthree is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:59 PM   #1180

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite memory was joining the quest of yellowstone wolf roleplay, my first ever roleplay. I never did or know what roleplay was before. I absolutely love to do it, and have many great friends.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥