Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 07:17 PM   #1161
dumhart3
Webkinz :)

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory is when I found out all the great secrets WI has in store!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 07:19 PM   #1162
♥Always♥

charis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clowncharis99 is cool as a bunny clown

I loved teh time i first joined webkinz world. it was in 2007. That was a great memmory! My friends mom bought it for me. it was a bunny named thumper (very original LOL) and it was a girl and my friend already had a bunny named thumper and it was a boy so thedy got married and now i have a little bunny as their son named thumper junior. Its a family of thumpers! Also I remember when i was looking on ebay and i found a lot of webkinz with eleven retired webkinz including the big kinz unicorn (still unused from a year ago) a gold a nd white cat with no magic w (One of the firt webkinz ever made...used) and a black and white cat with now magic w (One of the firt webkinz ever made...used) and the sherbet bunny! That was the best day of my life. i had the choice of opening that day or the day i got braces. OF COURSE CHOSE THAT DAY!!!!!! I got braces a long while later! Ah that was awesome! Of course i had to give my 6 year old brother about three from the lot but he never goes on webkinz! Hes six and im ten and i get on more! Im getting off topic but still those were good times...good times!
charis99 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 07:21 PM   #1163
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

I remember when I first joined WI. I didn't know anything! I had no idea what avatars were, what PMs were, what Signatures were. I was SOOO confused! Now I know my way around! Yay!
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 07:33 PM   #1164

brb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to all

My best memory is meeting all the amazing people on WebkinzInsider! Everyone is very willing to help and SO nice! Thank you everyone!
Old 03-24-2010, 07:41 PM   #1165
Lil Kinz

Oldchild is an unknown quantity at this point

I started my 1st Webkinz account a year ago so that my niece and nephew could play when they stay with me, but I became hooked and now have 6 separate accounts. My co-workers cannot wait to see which pets I get each month. I have all current pets and only lack 4 pets to have all of the plushes.

I found WebkinsInside last month and love it especially the Curio Shop schedule.

Happy Birthday Webkinzinside and many many more.

Oldchild is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 07:48 PM   #1166
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

My sister's fav moment was when she learned how to make all the recipes on WW and found them on here.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 07:58 PM   #1167

Chickie1998210 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Well, my favorite memory is when they came out with the trading room and then when they came out with Kinz Chat Plus. Thaks for the AWESOME contest and keep up the good work!
Chickie1998210 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #1168
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Another memory I enjoy is when I had an upper respitory infection everyone was so supportive.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #1169
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Oh, another of my memories from WW is when they came out with the trading room. I loved it so much, and really got addicted to it for a while. It was a great addition and I've benefited much from it!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:21 PM   #1170
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Another wonderful webkinz memory was when I bought my first pack of webkinz trading cards opened them in the car and saw a mystical panda card looking up at me. Needless to say I lost it. I was sooo happy.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥