Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 06:11 PM   #1141
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My fav. webkinz moment was when I got donut and plumpy glasses!! I was sooo excited I cried..
Ginger945 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 06:12 PM   #1142
greenlizard17

octgreen17 is a glorious beacon of lightoctgreen17 is a glorious beacon of light

One of my favorite WW memories was my first click to win, the fall of 2007. I had no idea why these leaves were flying by on my screen. But I clicked on one and got the Fruit Hat. It was a fond memory, but me being silly and not knowing it might reach a value sold it. Lesson learned: Never Sell Click to Win Stuff. You will regret it when you know what it really is worth.
octgreen17 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 06:17 PM   #1143

snpmom is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz memory is finally guessing the right number of jelly beans. My favorite WI is finding this site and knowing I can always see what new things are happening.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:20 PM   #1144
Call me cody
wwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud ofwwf316 has much to be proud of

my 2 memorie of webkinz insider was and still the Doug Tracking Thread
wwf316 is offline Male
Old 03-24-2010, 06:23 PM   #1145

emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!

One of my favorite memories is all the friends I have made which has been the best gift of ALL!
emajade is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 06:26 PM   #1146

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

mine was when I first joined only last year. everyone here was so nice to me and made me feel like family now i'm ready to make other people feel like family
paardengek12 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #1147
W-world ID= zelilaa

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

my favoriter memory ws webkinz extravaganza 2008. i got my two first guy webkinz, snuffy and stripes for the price of one!!! i was very elated!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #1148
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you WI for making it IMPOSSIBLE for me to choose a fave memory!! =D I love the contests, certain threads and all the help.
On Webkinz I loved the special days like Christmas. It was fun for me to go around the Clunhouse in KinzChat Plus and wish everyone a happy day.
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 06:34 PM   #1149
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

I have really enjoyed reading through all of the memories that members have posted - I forgot about a few things along the way - I love all the contests here on WI!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #1150
I is purr-fect for

PetzGalore is just really nicePetzGalore is just really nice

I haven't been a member long at all, but already I have had so many wonderful experiences! First things first, I"m sure joining WI was my favorite. When experiencing technical difficulties, my mom(who is also a member) contacted COWSFORYOU and everything was straightened out. This leads to my next favorite, which is that my mom is also a member. Then there was the wonderfully warm welcome I received when I joined. Attaining Webkinz status follows closely behind.
Last but not least, there is the PJ tracking thread. There I regularly write poems along with several others. There are so many friendly and dedicated trackers, too! Beekay(who started the thread), CatCrazyMom, tashytoot, kathynew, canonymous,...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!!!
PetzGalore is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥