Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 11:10 AM   #101
lgallu
Webkinz :)

lgallu will become famous soon enough

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Although I have not been a member that long, I already have a lot of memories. I just did not know that much about Webkinz world until I found the Webkinz Insider, now I don't know what I would do without it. All the information on how the trash pick up works and now reading how to take care of my first zumbuddy are invaluable. Thanks so much for all your work and help. Oh and giving us a preview of what new kinz are coming out is fantastic, I found a store that is willing to pre-order them for me, so if it wasn't for you I would have no idea until after the fact!
lgallu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 11:11 AM   #102
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Happy Birthday WI!

My favorite memory is discovering WI and all the helpful information you give to Webkinz fans!

Thank you WI!
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:11 AM   #103
I have 3
Gift Guru

skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!skysierra is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

My first favorite memory is my very first trade in the GE. It was so exciting! I often go back and look at my first GE just to make myself smile!
skysierra is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #104
Lil Kinz
swirl300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I have only recently begun to be a part of WI, but I love it! My favorite part of WI is their up to date info. I can always trust them to have the right information. My favorite webkinz world experience has been colllecting things from the curio shop and doug the dog. It is so much fun. Happy birthday!!!!
Old 03-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #105
I love My Diggy Dogg

CrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant future

Hmm Seriously How can I choose??? WI has Been GREAT!!! Everyone's soo nice here!!! I felt like I wouldn't fit in when i joined, but I was proven wrong
CrazyMochaPup is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #106
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

My favorite WI memory...Hmm, it's tough to say! But I'll post a little speech of my favorite memories throughout my WI history. (I've been a member for 1 year and 2 days!)

I remember when I first joined WI. I didn't know what I was getting myself into! I messed up big. I almost quit. But everybody was so nice, compassionate, and forgiving. Obviously, I chose not to quit. Then I met wonderful people. KittyKitten9, SassyLove, Wowewe, CoCoaBean, SimonFan12, Rattyjol, JenBug12, Webkinz_Forever (Arianna), Mom w Charm...goodness, the list could go on forever! These people have been there for me. My best friends.

A little about each one, in order of who I met first:

CoCocaBean made me my first avvie. It was of Simon the Chipmunk from the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. I didn't know that you could actually make avvies from movies! Cocoa got me started with my graphics making. See how far I've come? I created Jenny and Alexander, and made them into avvies and siggies. (You started it all, Cocoa!)

KittyKitten9 was my friend from the very begining. She and I chatted through PM and VM for a very long time. Whether it was about soccer, piano, or other things, she's always been there!

SassyLove, such a sweetheart! One of the kindest people I've ever met here. If ya ever come back, dear, know that I still love you!

SimonFan12 got me into the Chipmunk fanclub! I'll never forget that day. We've since become great friends, along with

Rattyjol, another member of the Chipmunk fan club!!

Then something spectacular happened. I met my best friend, by far: Wowewe. It all started with a compliment! Through the ups and the downs, she'll always be there for me and I'll always be there for her. BFFL!

Wowewe introduced me to two other good friends, Arianna (webkinz_forever) and Jen (Jenbug12.) We are like 4 birds of a feather, Wowewe, Kitty, Ari, and Jen.

Mom w Charm is one of the sweetest people around. Always wanting to help, always so kind.

And everybody else whom I forgot to mention. I love you all!!

~~~~~

Then, when "Cats and Dogs, Why Do We Always Fight?" came out, I fell in love with the Pom Pom Kitty. As you all know, I made myself a virtual picture of her. Jenny, my kitty, has since been in my avvies and siggies. (Which I've learned to make myself thanks to CoCoaBean!!) Then I made Alexander, my Pom Pom Tom, Jenny's best friend. I have gotten many comments on them, and I thank everyone who admires my work.

~~~~~~

I have met many good friends throuout the year-and-two-days I've been a member of Webkinz Insider. Before that, I was a silent follower of the front page. All that changed on March 21, 2009 when I joined this wonderful website. Dreams came true, impossible collections were completed. And I owe it all to my friends.

Thank you for being my obsession.

Love,
Kitty

Last edited by kittycats10; 03-23-2010 at 11:16 AM..
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:14 AM   #107
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

my whole post just got erased by baby here ...
well - i have many good memories - starting with the wonderful recepies i would never have solved by myself,
the wonderful guides - alyssa, arte
and the wonderful creatures trackers (i try to be one) - doug (which i am boycotting for now), mr. moo, ghost and all other gift bearing creatures....
and i am reaaly looking forward to trading on the GE...
thanks for thinking of this place !!!
pinukity is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #108
Rufus566

yosi56 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations webkinz insider!
Maybe I'm new and maybe I'm not so familiar with the site and the memories ...
I member on site only a month and I was delighted and I went to the site every day,
So happy birthday.

Last edited by yosi56; 03-23-2010 at 11:17 AM..
yosi56 is offline Male
Old 03-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #109

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory is the snow white click and win everybody was on the insider posting and it was crazy exciting I had my kids going so nuts over it. It was crazy fun.
gage03blue is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #110
RideOperator21 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory.....the announcements of all the retirements! I would never know which retire if it wasn't for Webkinz Insider!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥