Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 01:23 PM   #1061
sugerfle
Webkinz :)

sassygurl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My memory is meeting awesome people in webkinz world by webkinzinsider.
sassygurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 01:39 PM   #1062
Lil Kinz
corasgranna is an unknown quantity at this point

I am new at this, so I hope I get this right. I have been following WI for some time now and decided I might as well join in. Everyone seems so nice. I love the fact that I can get information about Ganz that they haven't even publicized yet. I love the fact that WI and Webkinz aren't just for kids. Adults enjoy it just as much and no one laughs at you. My best memory would be the day I realized that I wasn't the only adult in the Collector's Room in Webkinz World. There were six of us gathered around chatting. Grandma's, mom's, an aunt, a dad and an uncle. It was great. We became friends and some of us still look for each other and chat when we have the time.
Happy Birthday, WI and thanks!
Old 03-24-2010, 01:42 PM   #1063
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

I love reading everyone posts!! It's great to see so many newbies!!

Click the image to open in full size.
fvb is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 01:45 PM   #1064
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

Another great memory for me would be when FOM made our beautiful spring banner festive(for one day) this year for WI's 3rd birthday.

That was pretty cool FOM

Last edited by AgtPix; 03-24-2010 at 01:47 PM..
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 01:54 PM   #1065
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

I loved doing the icecream poll
RainbowRose is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 01:57 PM   #1066
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

The Polls are alot of fun!!

fvb is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #1067

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Great times doing the ABC contests late, late into the night. zzzzzzz.....oh, sorry
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #1068
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I love hosting and participating in contests in the contest thread. That's another fave memory of mine - hosting my first contest! Such a blast and so much fun to send prizes!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 02:00 PM   #1069
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

my favorite memory was when i found about webkinz insider and the wiki. now if i need more info about something, i could just come here.
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 02:07 PM   #1070
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite WI memory is when I first discovered the site. I started WW in 2006 and was having trouble solving some secret recipes. I did a search for WW recipes and found WI. I think back then there were less than 5,000 members.
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥