Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 10:20 AM   #1021
Webkinz :)

Lich74 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

WW has been a great ways for me and my children to connect. My kids have had lots of fun picking out webbies for my birthday and mothers day. My youngest is always thrilled with whatever I kinzpost him.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 10:20 AM   #1022
SusanFLKY is an unknown quantity at this point

My best memories are the "hunts" we go on - how everyone works together to find the ghost, locate Ms Birdie, look for the leprechaun, etc. I love the way so many people help each other.
SusanFLKY is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 10:33 AM   #1023
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

WOO!
Happy birthday WI!

I had a lot of favorite memories, but a few are
getting my rainbows (IM GETTING CLOSER TO A SPINNY! WOO)
and plenty of DCT memories, such as Paula Water. Haha.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 10:44 AM   #1024
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

I was thrilled to finally earn gift guru status, and I always had fun going between coral cove chat thread and dancing at the coral cove.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 10:50 AM   #1025

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

As I read these posts, I am anticipating future memories! I realize that this site has so much to offer, and I look forward to getting to know all the other members, and maybe one day becoming ... maybe ... perhaps ... a gift trainee???
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 10:54 AM   #1026
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

Best memories...

My first would be when my friends daughter asked me to go in her account and "make her money" she was too young at the time to play most of the games but she loved to decorate. She had such a great time showing me around WW it was great getting a chance to really connect with her since she lives far away and I don't get to see her very often.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #1027
TNMorris is a splendid one to beholdTNMorris is a splendid one to beholdTNMorris is a splendid one to beholdTNMorris is a splendid one to behold

My best memory of WI was the day I discovered WI and all of the great info it has.
TNMorris is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 11:02 AM   #1028
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite thing is celebrating when one of WI's member discovers a new recipe!!! Its so exciting that one of us found the answer!!!! I always really like all of the tracking threads for things in the clubhouse it has been the BIGGEST help ever!! Also the WI twitter helps a lot too!!! Thanks WI and happy birthday!!!
bubble3495 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 11:08 AM   #1029
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Wow already over 1000 posts! You guys will easily make it!!
Justin is offline Male
Old 03-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #1030
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

Happy Birthday !!!! One of my favorite memories is 3 friends offering to help my niece and nephews get some of the snow white items. Because of a problem finding the game. The atmosphere here has always been kind and helpful. I am very thankful for the support i receive here and the Insight to whats going on in webkinz world....i wish i could stay is my home page...but.....its the first page i go to when i get online and the last thing i look at before bed.

Thanks for creating Justin and Wendy

Tribbles
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥