Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 08:45 AM   #1001
I & MOPS member
Webkinz :)

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memories was the leaves blowing across the pages and the beach Avatar contest did not win however it was so much fun looking and reading.
freebee diva is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 08:47 AM   #1002
doodlebug72898

doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
doodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedoodlebug72898 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

What's my favorite memory of WI or WW? Oh my goodness, there are too many to count. I love WI's Recipe section probably the most, and advance info on, well, everything! I play on WW every day and would have to say my favorite thing to do is gardening. Otherwise, I don't really know!
doodlebug72898 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:52 AM   #1003
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite memory was the WI version of Fall Fest. WW's Fall Fest didn't quite go as planned, but I remember the leaves falling here.

I am also happy that I found WI. This has been a great resource for information and has helped ENORMOUSLY for finding gems, stars, charms, ice cream, trash, leprechauns, leaves, snowflakes, Ms. Birdy, Doug, and everything else that I can't remember this early.
Ferf is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:58 AM   #1004
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I know webkinz would not be as much fun without webkinzinsider. I am so glad I have the inside info on the kinstyle outlet clothing. I absolutely love the fairy dress. And I like telling people in the kinzchat plus how to make the clothing machine items (because I learned how here).
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:13 AM   #1005
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

My favorite memories... well, that has to be a tie between the DCT food fights and my bakery. I'll start with the DCT food fights. They were so fun! Everyone was throwing things at each other, going *throws orange at Rachel* and *pelts grapes at everyone*.
mhig is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:15 AM   #1006
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Another favorite memory of mine is of my bakery. It wasn't a naming bakery. No, it was just a bakery. It probably sounds weird, but it's a lot of fun. People would post crazy orders, and then we would give them cakes that were a mess. Rachel and I had signature Red & Blue Cupcakes, Apple Pie, and other things. It eventually got closed, though. *tear*

Last edited by mhig; 03-24-2010 at 09:18 AM..
mhig is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:15 AM   #1007
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

The thing I like best about WI is the comraderie of the people; everyone is helpful - reporting in when they find a ghost or leprecan. I would not have many of the prizes that I do had it not been for the members of WI.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:16 AM   #1008

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Great contest - thank you! The best memories I have from WI... there are so many good memories!

Webkinz Insider completes my experience in Webkinz World!
Getting information on what and when rares are available in the curio shop,
Working with other members to solve recipes for food and clothing items,
Sharing tips on how to do the best on games, or collecting limited time items!

Even venting when something goes wrong on your account and you're not sure what to do or if it is a problem others are having - WI is the place to go. For a creative outlet of ideas for WI too! Bonus: Knowing that Ganz looks at what the members have to say!

We have a voice, we support WW and each other - we are WI! Thank you SO much for this site!
Our community of helpful, polite members here makes it a pleasure to visit.
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:22 AM   #1009
Gifted

TaylorsRose is a jewel in the roughTaylorsRose is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory would be learning about courage from a little boy named Philip, through his Aunt LegalCat. It was an uplifting experience to see the entire community on WI rally around this wonderful little boy. Thank You WI for giving me the opportunity to experience the generous side of human nature.
TaylorsRose is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:22 AM   #1010
AnnieMae will become famous soon enough

I have used WI as my ultimate WK encyclopedia for the past couple of years. I enjoy all of the hard work that is put into the site. Thanks & Happy Anniversary!!!!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥