Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 07:45 AM   #991
Webkinz :)
lisle10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite part was either the halloween candy hunt, or the trophy and stuff from webkinz aniversery 4!:husky:

HI, i'm new and i don't really know how to do stuff, can someone help?
lisle10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2010, 07:45 AM   #992
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Welcome lisle10!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 07:46 AM   #993

Fan of Webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is simply just finding this site. I found this site by accident and it is now the 1st site I visit everyday. This site is part of my Webkinz Daily Activities. You are AWESOME!
Fan of Webkinz is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 07:52 AM   #994
silt
Gifted

Cappy is just really niceCappy is just really nice

my favorite memory is finding this place and being able to meet cool folks and trade. the crop circles thread was also pretty funny.
Cappy is offline Male
Old 03-24-2010, 07:54 AM   #995
BunnyT

kathyt67 is a jewel in the roughkathyt67 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory? Wow! That's a tough one. I guess it has to be when I won a prize on Wendy's Holiday Wist List contest! I selected a jar of jellybeans that I never would have been able to get!

Happy Birthday! Keep up the great work. This is such a fun and useful site!
Old 03-24-2010, 08:00 AM   #996
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Post one memory?! Meeting my Pink Sisterhood friends and sharing a pair of Ms Plumpy glasses and a pair of bunny ears. Then found each other on Webkinz Insider! We became best friends and over a year later are still friends. We have special parties in the clubhouse, the park and tonight are having our first Pink Bowling Night!
franks8 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:14 AM   #997

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory was seeing the Nutcracker performed by webkinz!!! VERY COOL!

Old 03-24-2010, 08:14 AM   #998

coolplastic is on a distinguished road

Aww, webkinz insider! Awesome contest! I'm so happy to be able to celebrate this occassion with you. My favorite memory was: the day I was searching online for a site that had webkinz recipes. (I was tired of trying to get them off the cooking channel). I knew that there were more recipes out there than I could figure out. So I typed in my search box: webkinz recipes. Low and behold your site came up. This was a turning point for me. Of course, I just loved your site. Long before I became a member, I would go to your site just to see what was new and what was going on. Thanks webkinz insider for being there. I LOVE your site and all the information that is available for those of us who can't get enough of webkinz world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
coolplastic is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:28 AM   #999
ROCKIEjess

ROCKIEjess is on a distinguished road

WebkinzInsider has helped me a lot in Webkinz world. I think I will make a list of all of the things I appreciate about WI.
-Knowing when the rares will be available
-When and where Doug is
-How to find the seasonal Clubhouse visitors
-Hints of how to complete the Webkinz Academy Classes
-Interactive Recipes
-Contests
-Profitability of different Garden plants (Carrots and Strawberries are the best contenders)
-Solved clothing patterns
-Solved recipies
-All kinds of great information
Thanks a lot WI for all that you do. This is really the best place to go for any Webkinz World information.
ROCKIEjess is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:28 AM   #1000

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

My cousin, who got me hooked on Webkinz, also got me hooked on . I have so many great memories -- the fun people I've met, your advance info on rares, and your wonderful "go-between" for us if there's a problem or glitch in Webkinz World......

But most of all??? A user friendly web page! I'm not all that good with navigating on computers, but your layout and style is so much appreciated by this Webkinz Mom.

Thanks for everything, and HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Sarinsmom and proud mom of 32 other ebbies
sarinsmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥