Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #131
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI and Ameriwade Halloween Room Contest!

Here is my entry. This is the Webkinz Crypt! It is past midnight and all the Zombies and Vampires have risen and are waiting for you to visit!

Click the image to open in full size.
kellykam is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 01:22 PM   #132
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Now Introducing.........
My Halloween Room! All my Webkinz got together to have some party fun! Some of my puppies started a race, and poor Star's magic carpet won't start......... While Sunny's in the lead! My Lil' Kinz are rockin' out to music coming from a giant banana....... What's cooler then a Giant Banana?! Savannah is practicing her cooking, while lazy Snowball is sleeping. Twilight, Princess, Stripes, and Dasher are waiting by the door to welcome trick-or-treaters. Rexx and Rose forgot to turn on the magic mirrors, so they're just blank mirrors right now........ Mocha and Hershey are sitting by the window, enjoying a meal of turkey that Maxx and Shiloh brought. So, after all your anticipaiting..... I am pleased to produce my HalloweenParty Room!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 01:41 PM   #133
Gift Trainee

susie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud ofsusie3693 has much to be proud of

Here's my entry!

Susie3693
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHalloween Yard 2.jpg (161.7 KB, 48 views)

Last edited by susie3693; 10-25-2009 at 01:58 PM..
Old 10-25-2009, 04:13 PM   #134
♥Clarinet 4♥
Webkinz :)

kaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledge

this is Kaelenbalen's Halloween Room! Thanks for the awesome contest!
kaelenbalen is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #135
4funkinzstuff is on a distinguished road

Question Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI and Ameriwade Halloween Room Contest!

This is my Haunted Halloween Party Room. It has 38 different webkinz all wearing a different costume. It took a long time to get them all in there but it was really fun, and I really want to win that urn!
I hope you like it and Happy Halloween! Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by 4funkinzstuff; 10-25-2009 at 07:09 PM.. Reason: added text and picture
4funkinzstuff is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #136
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

Oops... I submitted on the wrong page........... Here is my entry. It is really bad, so I am just hoping to win the random drawing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgentry2.jpg (31.5 KB, 31 views)
stovetop0896 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 05:03 PM   #137

kdogirl1998 is just really nicekdogirl1998 is just really nice

Welcome to the haunted classroom in Merlin's School of Wizardry. Currently Rune the caramel lion is teaching his pupils the theory of the levitation charm, which he has demonstrated by making the lamps in the corner hover in mid-air. Behind Rune's desk are scrolls which are painted with ancient magical symbols that the students will need to memorize. No one knows for sure what the pit in the corner holds, but there have been rumors of screams in the night...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgHalloweens Room.jpg (37.9 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by kdogirl1998; 10-26-2009 at 05:28 PM..
kdogirl1998 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 05:07 PM   #138
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

Here is my halloween room.

Old 10-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #139
me333

kiwi14 is on a distinguished road

There is my room, thanx for the awesome contest!!!
kiwi14 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 06:00 PM   #140

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

Here's my Main Halloween Room. Click the image to open in full size.
Sammymc is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ♥littleheart was here!