Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 08:03 AM   #51
TaliaJoy18 </3
Webkinz :)

aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible
aquahusky14 challenges the impossibleaquahusky14 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Official Christmas in July Entry Thread

The webkinz were all exhausted from swimming all day. It had been so hot for the past week. They went to bed dreaming of last winter and how cold it was. When their alarm went off the webkinz jumped out of their beds, despite it being only two o'clock in the morning. It was one of those days where they were just too excited to stay in their beds. Strawberry, the oldest of the family, scurried down the stairs first with Shae, Sasha and Ned following her. To they're surprise, their was an older St. Bernard with a large belly that giggled like a bowlful of jelly as they laughed. He had a red suit and the webkinz knew that they could hear the clip-clopping of reindeer feet on the roof. This man was none other than....

"SANTAKINZ!" Ned shouted and he ran up to the man to give him a big hug. Santa put his finger to his lips. As he laid the last present, he began the story of Christmas in July.

"One day, there was a very selfish kinz. His parents were so rich they could bathe in money. The family had two flatscreen 3D TVs, sixteen ponies, twenty-two dogs, twenty-nine cats and nine parrots. He also had three swimming pools, a bouncy castle, a ball-pit and everything a young kinz could dream of. This kinz loved Christmas very much. He wished for it everyday. One day, the boy got so angry at his parents because Christmas wasn't everyday that he threw a giant temper tantrum. His parents were so desperate to make Christmas everyday for their son that they came to me, Santakinz. I told them that Christmas couldn't possibly be EVERY SINGLE DAY! So, we compromised. We decided that twice a year- once in July and once in December- that we'd celebrate Christmas. Now, this is the first year I've ever been able to do this but I'm a little off schedule. Hey, can you guys help me?" he whispered.

The kinz gasped. "Absolutely!" they said, shocked.

"After I open my presents!" Sasha added with a smile. The other kinz nodded. All at once, they scurried to get their presents. Ned's was wrapped in brown bone-print wrapping paper with a bone attached to the top. Strawberry's was sparkly pink with a silver bow. Sasha's had igloos and little penguins along with a bright blue bow. Shae's was the most amazing, though. It had a purple background with little pictures of her all over it. It was also topped with a spotted bow. The kinz took turns opening. Strawberry opened first and received an awesome pink scooter. Shae opened and got a whole pile of new clothes and a pair of purple headphones. Sasha came next and got an apple laptop! Ned finally opened his and as well as his bone he got a 'Make Your Own Bones' kit. The kinz all thanked Santakinz and snuck out the front door into his sleigh.

"Get ready for a bumpy ride!" Santa shouted and they took off a light speed into the drizzling snow (even though it was extremely warm out), dropping presents down chimneys and sneaking through front doors. By dawn, they were back home, resting in their beds. When they woke at nine o'clock, all the other kinz were downstairs. Sasha, Shae, Ned and Strawberry walked downstairs.

"Who did this?" another kinz, Harper, exclaimed. They all smiled to each other. They had had the best day ever!
aquahusky14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #52
sweetythebeagle will become famous soon enough

The webkinz were sad that their dreams weren't real, so on july 24th, they got together and thought of a plan. They gathered up all there paper and crayons and started making snow flakes to celebrate! They cut the paper into sleeves and attatched them to the snow flakes. The webkinz members were all jumpy and excited, for they planned to take the snowflakes and give them to the poor and needy! The group called themselves the Snow Flake teem. So, on the 25th of july, they set of to the poor part of the town. And boy, what a surprise awaited them! The poor children were dancing and singing to Santa Kinz! Santa Kinz sat on a cold hard stool and clapped to the childrens music. The Snow Flake teem clapped as well untill the song was over, then they handed out the snow flakes which were stuffed with candy and toys! Santa Kinz was his cheerful self as the children showed him the wonderful gifts! Santa's brought out something as well. Santa kinz had brought a whole sleigh full of Miss Santa kinz's cookies for the poor children! The childrens parents were greatful to the Snow Flake team. "Its a summer christmas merical!" they all said. And indeed it was. They celebrated for a while untill Santa kinz addressed the Snow Flake group. "You have shown love behond I could even imagine. You have done a great deed and diserve so much more then I can give you," Santa kinz said, "All I can do is thank you for the great deed you have done." The poor children and their parents thanked the Snow Flake team as the team went back to their homes. And from that day on, the Snow Flake team marched through the poorest neighborhoods and shared their love and joy to the entire kinzville.

THE END
sweetythebeagle is offline Female
Old 07-23-2012, 11:08 AM   #53
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

The webkinz were all exhausted from swimming all day. It had been so hot for the past week. They went to bed dreaming of last winter and how cold it was. When their alarm went off . .

They went down the stairs, only to find Christmas decorations all set up. They knew it was not winter for snow has yet to fallen, but they looked at their calendar and realized it was July 25th! It's Christmas in July!

The Kinz were so happy with Christmas in the Summer, they unwrapped all their giftz and sent out thank you cards to Santakinz, they later went outside, and made a snowman out of dirt and mud and painted it white for the joyous occasion.

This was certainly a day to remember.
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 07-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #54
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuff
vanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuff

The webkinz were all exhausted from swimming all day. It had been so hot for the past week. They went to bed dreaming of last winter and how cold it was. When their alarm went off . .
they woke to find it was anOTHER very hot morning - so hot in fact that their mother told them they'd have to stay indoors with the air conditioning on all day. It was that hot!! Unfortunately the air conditioning was malfunctioning, and it was FREEZING in the house. What a conundrum. Go outside where it was dangerously hot, or stay indoors where they were having to put on sweaters to stay warm!! What on earth could they do all day in this cold house?

They were talking about how funny it was that they'd all been thinking of winter just before sleep, and then one of them said, "What if we pretended it WAS winter today... in fact, what if we celebrated Christmas?!?" Everyone jumped up and down with joy at this idea, and then got busy. Mother brought out the boxes of Christmas decorations, and began to make cookie dough, while all the children began to decorate the house with tinsel and ribbons and all the familiar items.
Grandma's handhooked snowflake rug was placed in the center of the room and a potted palm was placed on it to substitute as their Christmas tree. It was even cold enough that they could turn on the gas fireplace!! Between the fireplace, all the activity, and the oven on baking the cookies, everyone was soon warmed up and very merry indeed!

After decorating, they had the idea to find and wrap little gifts for each other from among their own favorite things. Soon the little ornament-laden palm was surrounded by knobbly-shaped packages.

That evening after dinner, everyone gathered in the living room. It was still cold enough that hot chocolate with their cookies was a welcome treat while Father read "Twas the Night Before Christmas", and Mother read "A Child's Christmas in Wales". Christmas carols played softly in the background. The lights on the palm tree twinkled and they handed round the gifts. Oohs and Ahhs abounded as people opened their packages - it was amazing how thoughtful the gifts were, coming only from already-owned possessions! Then everyone joined hands and gave their thanks for one of the most splendid Christmases any of them had ever experienced! In fact, they vowed they'd celebrate Christmas in July every year in just this way!! The last thing they heard as they were contentedly fading off to sleep was their parents whispering to them ... "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

vanberk is offline Female
Old 07-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #55
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talent
KatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talentKatieKinz8 is an unparalleled talent

The webkinz were all exhausted from swimming all day. It had been so hot for the past week. They went to bed dreaming of last winter and how cold it was. When their alarm went off. . Cinnamon (Alley Cat) went insane.

"WE DON'T HAVE AN ALARM CLOCK!!!!! WHO PUT AN ALARM CLOCK IN KATIEKINZ KORNER!!!???? I'M GONNA MAKE 'EM......I'M GONNA----!!!!!!"

Cinnamon brings a whole new meaning to the word "Cattitude". She can be very easily angered, and has incredible strength and agility, and unfortunately she is not declawed. Usually her wild alley anger is subdued, but she is not a morning cat, and only Spot (Yellow Lab) can calm her down safely and quickly enough each morning, before she turns the house into a pile of rubble. However, today was a little different, because none of the KatieKinz had ever had an alarm clock in the bedroom before.

Spot held Cinnamon down like it was an emergency--as she usually did, only now with more intensity. She calmed her like she did every morning, only it was more effort because of the alarm clock. Interestingly, only Spot and Cinnamon were awake--KatieKinz do have a gift for sleeping hard.

Spot calmed her best friend in her usual routine.

"Your name is Cinnamon."

"My name is Cinnamon."

"You are now awake."

"I am now awake."

"It is 12:00---GULP!"

"Spot, what....." she began flaring up again, because usually Spot would tell her the time without stumbling. "What is it?"

"Please don't hurt us. It's 12 midnight!"

Cinnamon's curiosity took over her morning mood. "Midnight? Wait a sec--how come we have an alarm clock all of a sudden? Katie never told us about an alarm clock. And how come it went off at midnight?"

"YYYYAAAAAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

Screeched Cardy-Nelly (Lil'Kinz Cardinal), waking up the rest of the KatieKinz, who had slept right through the alarm clock. "SNOW, GUYS!!! THERE IS SNOOOOOW OUTSIDE!!!!"

"Ssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!" growled Shirley (Pink Poodle), annoyed at being yanked out of her slumber in this manner.

"Can ya LET a girl have a LITTLE beauty sleep?"

"But Shirley," said Rainbow (Lil'Kinz White Googles) excitedly, even despite having just woken up, "It's SNOWING!"

"Whoa, seriously???" she said. "But----it's like, totally the dead of July! It's summer, people! I have a spa trip scheduled with the SarahStuffies tomorrow morning!"

"Where did the snow come from?" Asked Dairy and Deli (Lil'Kinz Cows, twin sisters).

"Maybe there are aliens here!" Shadow (Black Poodle) cried. "The Snowcanians!! They bring an untimely snow to every planet they--" "OK, Shadow, thanks for the theory, but I'm afraid we're gonna need a bit more of a logical explanation." Spot said. "We're gonna have to investigate--Peanut, where are you going??"

Peanut (Lil'Kinz White Mouse) was seen running as fast as her tiny legs could carry her toward the living room. She whipped around and squeaked at the KatieKinz, but she squeaked so frantically, nobody could translate.

"More clearly, please! Even I can't tell what you're saying!" Muffin (White Rabbit) hollered.

You see, because of their small size, mice (especially Lil'Kinz ones) have very small tongues and incredibly high pitched voices which prevent them from speaking clear English. Therefore, they invented their own language, known as "Squeak Speak", so that they can communicate. All the KatieKinz know some Squeak Speak--some better than others--but none of them are perfectly fluent, and nobody could understand Peanut now in her excited Squeak frenzy.

Peanut spoke more clearly, and they made out the words, "Noise", "Hear," "Roof", and "Human cookie smell". They understood and listened, all completely quiet.

Peanut was right! The more keen scented KatieKinz could smell it, too!

Human. Male. Hundreds of years old. Cookies--lots of cookie smell! He smelled exhausted yet excited. And reindeer! Nine of them! All male!

And the noises were accurate too--thumping on the roof! Jingling bells! And there it was! "HO! HO! HOOO!"

Moonlight (Lil'Kinz Black & White Cat), Skylight (Lil'Kinz Grey & White Cat), Sunlight (Lil'Kinz Gold & White Cat), Dairy and Deli (all five being the youngest members) all perked right up and jumped for joy, screaming, "SAAANTAAAAAAA!!!!!! SANTA IS HERE!!!!!!" And they all danced in delighted circles.

"Wait! WAAAIIIT!" Shouted Blondie (Golden Retriever), just grabbing the camera and boom mic, getting ready to help her boss, Bountie (Cocker Spaniel), film a groundbreaking headline story for the KatieKinz Newz. "It's July! How could Santa be here?" "Maybe it's a heist!" Bountie assumed as she helped Blondie get ready.

"Santa doesn't do heists," Chicka Dear (Lil'Kinz Chickadee)insisted as she stared at the wall. Blind in one eye, her vision was somewhat impaired, causing her to be comically clumsy, but she always made it through somehow, and her spirits were never dampened. "He does.....presents and Christmas and fun stuff. Heists are mean."

"Well, whatever it is, we gotta go check it out--Peanut has already disappeared. Let's go follow her!" Spot suggested. And the rest of the KatieKinz Family went straight toward the living room.

Indeed, Peanut was already downstairs. Also a master of stealth, she crept silently against the corners of the room, approaching the fireplace........just as a loud WHUMP!! Resounded from it. Peanut quietly gasped in eager excitement. Even mice have a love for Santa Claus. And of course, who should appear from the fireplace but....

Santa himself.

He looked both jolly and distressed at the same time. Peanut watched from her hiding place. He didn't even know she was there.

In almost the next instant, the rest of the KatieKinz came tumbling into the living room, blowing Peanut's whole operation. But Santa was not mad. He simply turned to them and laughed.

Indeed, his "Ho! Ho! Ho!" Was much sweeter and much better pulled off than ever the Webkinz had heard before. The reason is simple: try all you want, you can practice vocal exercises, you can take breath holding lessons, but nobody pulls off the classic "Ho! Ho! Ho!" Better than the genuine Santa Claus.

"You're just the Kinz I wanted to see!" He laughed merrily. "We are?" Spot asked timidly, her eyes glowing as she looked at St. Nick up close. Peanut felt encouraged to come out and join them.

"Of course! I would never make kids do it, simply because they are too big for this particular task. Besides--I work to serve kids, not for kids to serve me. No, I need the help of children's dear secret friends tonight, especially Webkinz....and I believe you are indeed the perfect squadron."

"What do you need our help with?" Brownie (Brown Dog) piped up excitedly. Her tail wagged back and forth faster than a fly's wingbeat.

"Well," he said, "I am aware this is all very awkward, in the dead of summer and all, but you see, I am in a bit of a predicament.

You see, Webkinz Insider is holding this contest.......a "Christmas in July" contest. The moderators have left it up to me to deliver the prizes. But, my problem is, since it's not exactly Christmas right now, the Christmas Spirit is sort of low. Christmas Spirit provides magic. And magic is how I'm able to slip down chimneys and deliver presents unnoticed. Since the Christmas Spirit is low right now, I can't really do all that stuff I can during Christmastime. In fact, my reindeer are barely staying up in the air as it is. That's where you come in. Can you help me?"

"We're happy to help! But what do we do? We've never delivered Christmas presents before!" barked Shiner (White Poodle).

"It's very simple. There are nineteen of you, correct?"

Blue Jane (Lil'Kinz Blue Jay) flew into the air and began counting the KatieKinz, simply to make sure all were present. "Yes, and we're all here!" she announced.

"Great! All of you get into pairs. Find a partner to work with, except you, Spot. You're the leader of the gang, so you work with me."

"Really?" her eyes glowed as the other KatieKinz got into pairs behind her. "Thank you so much!"

"OK then, you all got your partners?"

"Yes sir!" All the KatieKinz shouted.

"Wonderful! Then hop in my toy bag!"

And they did so. Skyrocketing up the chimney, and sitting in the back of the sleigh, they all set out into the night to deliver the Christmas rugs......right after getting Rudolph's autograph.

As the KatieKinz looked at the rugs inside the bag, they heard Santa's voice outside, calling,

"Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer and Vixen! On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen! And lead us on, Rudolph! Up every rooftop and wall! Now, dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!"

It warmed Spot up so much she thought for sure she was going to explode. She chased her tail about twenty million times to calm herself, as did the other dogs.....six other dogs, to be exact. As you can imagine, it drove Cinnamon crazy. However, she also thought it rather funny, and let it go, because she felt much too Christmassy to get after her friends.

At each house, they dropped down the Chimney very easily, and they were completely intact no matter how hard they landed, because they were stuffed animals, making them in many ways invincible.

Each pair had at least one Webkinz who could fly, so that they could easily get back up the chimney after leaving the prize rug at each house. They could slip up small chimneys, through heating vents and even wiring systems, because they were so small and flexible. In rare cases, however, they did quietly use the windows and/or doors.

It was a very long night. Just as the sun was about to rise, it was Spot's turn. She was lowered on a tinsel cord, with rug in paw. Very carefully she laid it on the floor in the room.....

Suddenly a voice called from a long way off.

"Hello?"

Spot temporarily removed her tinsel, making sure to signal Santa first. She ran toward the voice.

After sniffing around for awhile, she squeezed behind the washing machine and found......a Lil'Kinz Cocker Spaniel.

"I'm stuck! Can you get me out?" she whimpered.

"I can try!"

Spot pulled and pulled, and eventually got the tiny puppy free. She was only about two years old, but she had many holes and areas where she was worn away. In some areas she had been feasted on my moths. But you could see she was loved, for she had a torn pink dress and a shriveled pink bow on, and her fur was mussed with lots of hugs, spills and encounters with water.

"Are you OK?" Spot asked.

"I am so happy! Thank you!!" she cried. "I am finally free! Yes yes yes YESSS!!!! I'm not gonna be sad forever!"

"What happened? What's your name?" Spot inquired of the excited puppy.

"I'm Angel," she replied. "I'm Mary-Ann's first Webkinz. She only got me two years ago. She and I have been so close! But I got stuck behind this washing machine on an adventure. I would have gotten out but I couldn't. It was terrible! Mary-Ann looked for me for weeks! She cried and cried, and now she's given up and thinks I'm gone forever! I've been stuck in that washing machine for about ten months now. I knew I was a goner. I knew she would move away someday, broken hearted, and leave me behind.....

But now I'm free! You saved me! I'm so happy!!"

"You poor thing!" Spot gasped. "I'm so glad you're OK! So, what are you going to do?"

"I don't care about protocol. I don't care about the stuffed animal law. I'm gonna walk right up to Mary-Ann tonight, wake her up, and be there when she opens her eyes! I'm gonna be there! And we'll be together again!!.........I know it goes against the stuffed animal law, but...."

"Whatever about that ridiculous law! You go girl! You go show her you're always gonna be there!"

"OK! I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it! Thank you! Thank you so much for saving me!"

"You're so welcome! Merry......C--Christmas in July!"

"You too!" Angel called back, and scrambled as hard as she could up the stairs.

Spot smiled, wrapped herself in the tinsel cord, and signaled Santa to haul her up. A huge smile was on his face, as though he knew everything that happened.....like this was his plan all along.

Just as they flew away, Spot peeked out of the bag......just in time to see the lights flick on in the house, and the voice of a seven-year-old girl squeal so loudly in overjoyed relief, that Spot thought she was gonna cry in happiness.

Groggily she awoke in bed. It had all been a dream. A wonderful, wonderful dream. Winter never seemed so warm. Summer never seemed so unreal. As her eyes slowly opened, she saw that Cinnamon was still sleeping. She heard Muffin talking to Rainbow.

"What a dream!" she was exclaiming. "We were on a sleigh with Santa! And we helped him deliver Christmas rugs to a bunch of people! And it was still July, but it was snowing!"

"That's hysterical!" Rainbow replied. "I had a dream like that!"

Just between her eyelids, Spot saw a little note taped to the window, which read:

"Thanks for the help! Have a great Christmas, all year long!

- Santa"

Just as a smile spread across Spot's face, she heard an all-too-familiar voice ring out loudly,

"YYYYAAAAAAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! SNOW, GUYS!!! THERE IS SNOOOOOW OUTSIDE!!!!"

- The End
Old 07-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #56
e are wacky

LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds
LivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no boundsLivvieB2000 knows no bounds

The webkinz were all exhausted from swimming all day. It had been so hot for the past week. They went to bed dreaming of last winter and how cold it was. When their alarm went off, they all jumped from their beds, in shorts and short sleeve tops."Brrrr..." they all shivered. "Why is it so chilly?!" Running to their windows, they pulled back the blinds and to their surprise, what used to be green, yet dried out grass, was covered in white, shiny snow! No paw steps covered the new fallen snow, so it was gorgeously spotless.

Each girl and boy in Kinzville ran to grab their coats, hats, and scarves. Why stay inside on this miraculous cold day in the middle of summer?! Everyone gasped in delight as they walked, or more so darted, their paws and feet into the snow, leaving the first paw prints in their yards. Friends laughed, everyone smiled, and everyone giggled too! "How is this possible?" everyone asked. No one knew! They asked all over town, including Krafty Kimmy, who was also in awe, but also glad, because it made her more in the mood for creating some amazing krafts for Christmas in July! All the 'kinz had not realized it was Christmas in July. Gathering in the Kinzville park, everyone was talking , and playing with the snow, thinking of how this is possible. Suddenly, a voice called "HAVING FUN!?" Everyone turned, seeing Goober in a red and green lab coat laughing so hard he cried. "Ho ho ho! I am Goober, and I created this machine, the Grand Snow Machine 5000! I asked Rafi is he could help get my invention to work, by setting it up in the sky. He made the clouds rain, and I used my machine to make the rain turn to snow! I also sent the sun on a vacation, well sort of, I save him a nice cool Beach Sunrise Frappe, and a nice cool chair for him to relax on. he is awful tired from keeping the summer hot this summer..." Everyone looked up and saw the sun chilling out. All the 'kinz smiled and hugged Goober, for he brought this fun to them! "This will only last today, as if the sun stays too cool, he will die out, so enjoy today while you can!"

After a long long day of play, everyone got in bed, sleepy and tired like the day before, and fell asleep. After getting a good rest, they woke and looked outside. It was hot again! No snow, nothing! But a steady rain fall was falling from the left over rain. Everyone at that moment said, "Thanks Goober, and Have a Happy July Holiday everyone."

Happy Christmas In July WI!!
LivvieB2000 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2012, 07:29 PM   #57
olivia999999999

Unpretty has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
This thread is for the entries in the Christmas in July Contest. The contest ends on July 24th at 11pm KinzTime. Ten winners (chosen by staff) will win the Snowflake Rug. Let your imagination finish the story, no pictures please.

When their alarm went off, they all woke up and put on their normal, summer outfits, keeping them cool enough for the summer heat, but not satisfied. They all had breakfast, and went to the Kinzville Park to play. They noticed it was a little cooler than yesterday, but nothing to be too surprised about. One Webkinz suggested to go for a swim, but all the others said things like, "We ALWAYS swim," and, "I'm tired of swimming!" So they ended up just eating some ice cream under a shady tree.

One Webkinz named Snowball, a Polar Bear, fell asleep while under the tree, and dreamed of last winter... Playing with friends, having snowball fights, and celebrating the Holidays with his family. Snowball woke up upset, and disappointed about it not being winter.

That next day, all the Webkinz, including Snowball, went back to the park, only to be boiled under the July sun. All the Webkinz were struggling to find shade and something cold to drink. Snowball huddled underneath the slide, where a tiny patch of shade sat. He looked around, and imagined it being in his igloo in the North Pole. He was homesick, and missed the icy cool of winter. He missed his family, but at the same time he loved it in Kinzville. He was torn with a decision... Stay in Kinzville with his friends, and the blazing heat, or move back home with his family and the chill of winter.

The next morning, Snowball felt a tap on the shoulder in his bed. His eyes fluttered open, and he saw one of his best friends, Shadow, a Black Lab, standing next to his bed. Shadow was smiling, and holding a cake in the shape of an igloo. Snowball's face got all twisted up in confusion. "What's going on," Snowball asked. Shadow, smiled an even bigger smile, and said, "SURPRISE!!!" In unison with the dozens of friends, jumping out behind sofas, table, and beds. Snowball said, "What is all this?" Another friend, Misty, a Gray and White Cat said, "We knew you missed your home, and wanted to throw you s little party! It's not the North Pole, but we decorated your room like it, got some snow cones, and even set up a Christmas tree, with presents!i!" Snowball smiled, got out of bed, and hugged all of his friends. "Thanks everyone! I love it!"

Just then, Snowball's mother, father, and brother came into the door! Snowball instantly saw them, and his eyes widened with joy! He ran to hug them and said, "What are you guys doing here?!?" His mother replied, "Your wonderful friends told us you were homesick, so we came down here to see you!" Snowball's father handed him a tiny box, and when Snowball touched it, he found out that it was icy cold! Snowball opened it, and found a tiny clump of snow, surrounded by ice. Snowball smiled, and hugged his father. "Thanks Dad! I love it! It reminds me of home!"

When the party was over, Snowball got everybody's attention, and started a little speech. "I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here. I am really appreciative that I have great friends like you, and that I have a wonderful family who always loves me. And now I know that I don't need snow, scarfs, and mittens for it to be a holiday. All I need is my friends and family, who I can have a great time with." Everyone clapped and continued to give hugs. Outside the window, you could very faintly make out the shape of snowflakes, falling from the sky.

~Olivia
Unpretty is offline Female
Old 07-23-2012, 08:01 PM   #58
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

The webkinz woke up and turned off the alarm without any effort. This particular family of Webkinz were googles. They were tired from all of the goo-goo berry festivities that took place. The coolest one, Coolio, stepped foot outside and saw snow. His eyes widened as he shouted, "It's a Goo-Goo Berry Festival Miracle!"

He ran inside with snow on his head and shouted to his brother, Rustle, "Rustle! Look at me! I'm cool! Get it? Muahahahaha!"

Rustle stared with a poker face as he neutrally replied, "Now don't you go rustling my jimmies, Coolio, and that evil laugh was unnecessary. You're supposed to have good laughs during Christmas."

Coolio stared at Rustle feeling confuzzled and told him, "It's July, not Christmas."

Rustle replied, "Not if you believe!"

The webkinz poofed into a dark scary room. Suddenly Santakinz walked in and gave them each an business cards (except for R3dRulez, he gave her all 10 Snowflake Rugs because she's just that awesome).

The googles appeared back in the Googley forest and their business cards turned into eStore gift cards. They told their parents who remained unconcerned as they bought themselves loads and loads of festival stuff. When nightfall arrived, they sat by the hamster cage and warmed themselves with his fuzziness as he pretended to be a bonfire. They shared cups of jellyfish jelly that were sent through the Kinzpost just the same day. They talked among eachother about how great this day was and each bragged about each of their labs that they got from the petstore. They fell asleep feeling awesome.

THE END

^Best story I ever wrote

Last edited by R3dRulez; 07-23-2012 at 08:05 PM..
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 07-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #59

15StephanieR is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: Official Christmas in July Entry Thread

[QUOTE=COWS4YOU;27222585]This thread is for the entries in the Christmas in July Contest. The contest ends on July 24th at 11pm KinzTime. Ten winners (chosen by staff) will win the Snowflake Rug. Let your imagination finish the story, no pictures please.

The webkinz were all exhausted from swimming all day. It had been so hot for the past week. They went to bed dreaming of last winter and how cold it was. When their alarm went off . . . They got the idea to throw a christmas in july party!!! So they mailed off invations to all of their friends. They went and bought a snow cone cone machene so that they could have a SNOW BALL FIGHT!!!!!!!!!! And everyone had a great time
15StephanieR is offline Female
Old 07-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #60

xyra will become famous soon enough

When their alarm went off they were shivering and as each got out of bed they realized that the air conditioning had been on high all night long. So they turned the thermostat back a little bit and got dressed in their summer finest then headed to breakfast at the diner. During breakfast they decided to throw a Christmas in July luau for the end of the day.
One group, lead by Chef Gazpacho, headed to the garden and W Shop to get all the food they needed.
Another group lead by, PJ & Persephone, headed to the KinzStyle outlet and picked out festive shirts, grass skirts, and flip flops for everyone.
Yet another group followed Plumpy and Sheldon to the park where they found the best spot for everyone to gather and set up tiki torches, wading pools, marshmallow fire pits, and lots of picnic tables.
When all was set and ready everyone in Kinzville gathered round to a fabulous feast! After dinner, while making s'mores and telling stories they got the biggest surprise of all...a visit from SantaKinz! Who declared Christmas in July and brought snowmen for everyone.
As everyone went to bed that night they dreamed of good times they had and snowmen wearing leis and grass skirts.
xyra is offline Female
Closed

Tags
congrats to everyone!, googles always prevail, holly(:, mcrmy gave tag, nice contest!