Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2012, 10:26 PM   #31
skittlequeen
Webkinz :)

skittlesqueen is a jewel in the roughskittlesqueen is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Official Christmas in July Entry Thread

The webkinz were all exhausted from swimming all day. It had been so hot for the past week. they went to bed dreaming of last winter and how cold it was. When there alarms went off....

They all realized quite suddenly that it was quite cold inside. So daisy ran to the window and discovered a wonderous shock! Snow and ice everywhere all of kinzville was covered. Like all little kinz they were as curious as can be. Rosie may shouted "let's go see where all the snow came from." Machu and Pichu were ready to explore. They had already started getting there boots and scarfs on. When Ms. Birdy asked " now where are all you little sweethearts off to? In boot's on a summers day."with shock on there faces they realized Ms. birdy had just woken up too."Ms.Birdy have you looked outside yet" asked Daisy. "Why no my dears i have been trying to stay in the nice and cool snow room, I am a penguin and this heat is just not for me!" " Come look Ms.birdy you'll love this!"said Rosie May.So she did and let out a perfectly penguin like "eeek"she ran to the door and with shock said " oh my it is so beatiful it is just like home"

"So Ms.birdy may we go out and find out how this happened?"Asked Machu. "Oh my yes, my sweethearts I would love to now how this happened to!"

And out the door they went. "First stop Dr.Quacks office he loves Ms.Birdy so much he could be behind this!" exclaimed Montana the others nodded their heads in agreement and ran on their way. But when they got to the office there was a sign taped to his door "Closed because of snow" "Hmmm where could he be it's not like Dr.Quack to leave his clinic!" stated Rosie may.
"Let's head to Arte's maybe he could help us find out how all this snow got here!" said Daisy.

But when they came upon Arte's shop they noticed him shoveling snow and talking to himself.
"Arte what is wrong" asked pichu. "all this snow has covered the mine so i can't get in, And fluffington will be so dissapointed if i do not find him a replacement Cats eye gem for his crown of wonder. I wonder who or what made such a snowy mess in July." Arte Proclaimed. "I'm so sorry Arte but we are on the goal of finding out who did this and we will help you when we get to the bottom of this." said Rosie may.

On the way to the employement office to talk to Ms.Tabby Machu lost his boot deep in the snow and they saw Pollie jean's sho as open so they decided to see her first. "PJ you wouldn't happen to have a pair of snow boots around here would you?"asked Machu "i lost my boot in the snow" he said. "Well hello there, Little kinz im sure i can find something for you at the height of fashion. Hmmm let me see now.....Here they are my last pair of yellow rain boots will these work, I have already sent my extra winter stock over to Arte to sell, So we can get in the newests fashions in."Said PJ. " They sure will, Thank You PJ." said Machu with a big smile yellow is the young hippos favorite color!

finally after traveling all over kinzville they look of into the distant jumbleberry feilds and "There it is snow shooting right out of the ground!" shouted Daisy. "look it's Goober" yelled Montana.
They all took off on a run to the fields to see what Goober was doing around the snowy spray.

"Goober what is this why is it snowing in July" asked pichu A Studdering goober stated" OH my ... well... yes..well .... I was only trying to make a giant Solar powered air conditioner for kinzvill....and well...I'm.... Not really Sure What I did!..I found... A wonderful cats eye gem and used it as a superconductor for the cold and i think it was just to much....but ...now I'm not sure how to stop it! Any super ideas from ll you little kinz would help!"
"I know Goober just remove the gem, Arte is really worried it must be the missing gem from fluffingtons crown of wonder! And Dr.Quack has closed his shop because it is sooo cold and even PJ Doesn't have any winter clothes for all the cold kinz in kinzville!" Cried Daidy.
"Oh my.... I .... Guess...i...could but it might get very hot again by tommorrow. And i just wanted everyone to be so cool!"said Goober. "that okay goober were all getting kind of cold and tired and this is even a little to cold for us!" said Montana "And i think it woud make Artes day if we brought back the gem for him to fix the crown!" claimed Rosie may.

"Yes well ... Here.. take it back ...i guess it is a little too cold." said Goober. And he removed the gem to hand it to Machu and the snow suddenly stopped."yay now it can get warm again" said daisy.

On their way home they surprised Arte with the gem and he seemed so happy it made the kinz even more happy to stop the snow. When they got home they were sad to realize that the snow had already started melting. But happy too. "I have an idea." said pichu as he ran off to his favorite room THE christmas room " let's stay here for the night and celebrate Christmas in july."
"oh what a wonderful idea" said Ms.Birdy who was already sitting in the Christmas with Dr.Quack, PJ, Arte, Tabby, and all the other wonderful kinz in kinzville with a plate of cookies and hot cocoa waiting for the tired little kinz. They all smiled and sat down infront of the fire place and started to doze off when Rosie May Said " Happy CHristmas in july to everyone and to everyone a good night" as soon as she closed her eyes she heard a sound..........BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Thank you for such a wonderful contest and sorry it's so long i even spent an hour cutting it shorter i could have wrote for a few more pages!!!
skittlesqueen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #32
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

The webkinz were all exhausted from swimming all day. It had been so hot for the past week. They went to bed dreaming of last winter and how cold it was. When their alarm went off, only little Princess woke up. She went outside to tend on the garden and it was snowing. She was so shocked and excited she got dressed in snow clothes and played the day away. Around 6:00pm KT, her family woke up and realized they slept in and where is Little Princess!? They looked all around the house when Cotton Candy looked outside a window she saw it was snowing. She ran and told all of the webkinz and they ran outside. They saw Princess off making snow animal. They all ran up to her and asked "why didn't you wake us and tell us it was snowing?" Princess simply replied "I was having so much fun, I forgot!" They all just laughed and played the rest of the day away!!! The next day it was hot like everyday, but they would never forget, the day it snowed for a day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #33
I've been Wackyfied!

Pianogal is a forum hero
Pianogal is a forum heroPianogal is a forum heroPianogal is a forum heroPianogal is a forum heroPianogal is a forum heroPianogal is a forum heroPianogal is a forum heroPianogal is a forum heroPianogal is a forum heroPianogal is a forum heroPianogal is a forum heroPianogal is a forum hero

Moaning, the webkinz named Sarah, raised her arm and landed it flat on the top of the alarm clock. She slowly raised herself out of bed, yawning and stretching all the way to the window. She was about to open it, when she noticed something wasn't right. There was snow everywhere! On the roof tops, the streets, on the trees, and falling slowly and gently from the sky. Sarah raced outside to find her friends were already out there.*
"This is crazy!" said one of the webkinz, shivering from the cold.*
The webkinz friends decided not to waste the snowy summer day. They made the biggest snowkinz, the most snow angels, had the best snow ball fight and slid down the biggest hill in kinzville. Sarah, didn't want the day to end. It was truly one of the best snow days ever. But everyday has to end, which is just what happened next. The sky began to spin and everything got darker, darker and darker until... Sarah jumped out of bed, rubbing her eyes. She ran to the window, to find it was still summer. Confused, she went to find her parents.*
"Mom! Did it snow yesterday?" Sarah asked.
"Are you ok sweetie? This is summer, it doesn't snow." her mom replied, a little confused herself.*
Sarah ran back to her room. 'So it was all just a dream.' she thought glumly, but soon cheered up as she relized that her dream was the best Christmas in July dream, she has ever had.
Pianogal is offline Female
Old 07-14-2012, 04:53 PM   #34
see

see will become famous soon enough

They hit the snooze button. After the alarm going off 3 more times, they finally decided to get up. The first thing Carrie the Cat did was look out her window to see what the weather was, like she did every morning. When she looked outside she was shocked. Her dream had came true! It had actually snowed! She had no idea what to think. As fast as she could, she ran down the steps to find her mom. Her mom was in the kitchen making breakfast. "Hi Carrie" her mom said. "Hi mom!" she replied. "Can you belived it snowed?" " No, it seems quite odd" her mom replied. "The weather man did not know how it happened. None of us do." Since Carrie had nothing else to do, she went outside to play with the rest of the webkinz. Nobody ever figured out what happened. The snow only lasted for one day. Everyone in webkinz enjoyed that day though. It has never happened since that year, 1914. Some say it might happen the same day, in 2014. I guess we won't know until then.

Last edited by see; 07-14-2012 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: not finished
see is offline Female
Old 07-15-2012, 07:39 AM   #35
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comrade
BalletLove:) is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
The webkinz were all exhausted from swimming all day. It had been so hot for the past week. They went to bed dreaming of last winter and how cold it was. When their alarm went off . .

They all groaned. That dream had been so nice, too.

XD
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 07-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #36
duckydoo2

duckydoo2 is a jewel in the roughduckydoo2 is a jewel in the rough

When their alarm went off they looked to see if the dream was true. It was not. It was still boiling hot! So the webkinz decided to get crafty and they created a snow making machine out of recycling from the kinzville park, some gems that they got from Arte, and a pinch of fairy dust from Alyssa. They played in the snow all day with all of their friends. They made snow cones and snow kinz and snow angels. There were snow ball fights and the sun was still shining. It was a great Christmas in July.
duckydoo2 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #37
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

The webkinz were all exhausted from swimming all day. It had been so hot for the past week. They went to bed dreaming of last winter and how cold it was. When their alarm went off...

...the Webkinz named Catsy shouted, "Look! It's snowing! Snowing in July!" Everyone leaped from their beds and ran to the window. They saw fluffy white flakes falling from the sky, and drifts of white on the shrubs and walkways.

The weather was still strangely warm, so they put on the same clothes as the day before, shorts and flip flops, and raced downstairs and out the door.

"Let's go to the town square!" Said Prince the dog, and the others followed as he took off at a run. And this is what they saw:

Click the image to open in full size.

The town was decorated for Christmas - in July - and it looked like fresh powdery snow was falling everywhere.

They took seats on the benches and pretty soon their parents arrived, laughing with glee.

"We told you we would have Christmas in July. Under the tree there is a present for every young webkinz in town. What we didn't expect was this 'snowfall,' said Catsy's mom.

"Look everyone," called Luis' dad, "let me show you this isn't really snow." He rubbed some between his fingers, and it didn't melt. There were small seeds within the white fluff. "This is cottonwood fluff, blowing down from the trees all over town."

Then all the webkinz agreed it was a perfect Christmas day in July.
WetNose is offline Female
Old 07-16-2012, 12:59 AM   #38
Call Me Sunny
Banned
gentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguise
gentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguisegentleperson is Justin in disguise

It was snowing, there were ice fawns and Holiday huskys everywhere, there were presents in the living room, filled stockings, Eggnog, snowmen, and turkey dinner. They suddenly, released it was the best Christmas In July ever.
gentleperson is offline Female
Old 07-16-2012, 09:01 AM   #39
Look, I'm a

WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!WebkinzSparkle is not just visiting!

they realized that it was Christmas. They looked out their windows, and saw snow everywhere. The excited webkinz played in the snow, and then gathered in the huge palace around the Christmas Tree. Every webkinz had a gift just for them, and some lucky kinz got more than one gift. At the end of the day, all the webkinz went to bed. When they woke up again, it was a hot summer day.
WebkinzSparkle is offline Female
Old 07-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #40
PRAY ON
Gifted

percyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guidepercyjacksonfan is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU

The webkinz were all exhausted from swimming all day. It had been so hot for the past week. They went to bed dreaming of last winter and how cold it was. When their alarm went off . .

They woke up, and disappointed to see that it was still sunny with no snow, they remembered their favorite episode of Phineas and Ferb, "S'winter." They each ran out into the Kinzville park carrying fans and snow cone machines. All the fans were switched on, and the snow cone machines were being cranked. In a few minutes, the Webkinz looked up to see a mountain of snow in front of them. "Woo-hoo!" they all squealed. All of them ran home to grab their mittens, coats, hats, and sleds, and met back up at the mountain of snow. They ran up the snow, slid down, threw snowballs, and had tons of fun all day until their moms called them home. The end.
percyjacksonfan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
congrats to everyone!, googles always prevail, holly(:, mcrmy gave tag, nice contest!