Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 04:16 PM   #81
Webkinz :)
laemge is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Caring Valley Tree Code Contest

I like the WIGEV section the most. It is nice to have values right there!
laemge is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 04:16 PM   #82

Loving*Webkinz is on a distinguished road

my favorite section is the....picture gallery because i find things that i can put in my rooms and i like the challenge of finding the older items at the trading room woth out it i would have never known about lava lampsand i would have never traded for mine!!!!
Loving*Webkinz is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #83
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

What i like about wiki is all the inform. You can go and find out what is new or what you have missed. They keep it up, so you never miss anything.
junwil is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #84

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

I love the picture gallery, it helps when making my wish list for the trading rooms!
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 04:19 PM   #85
Diabetes Awareness

jules1284 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite page of WI is: the Picture Gallery. I like the Picture Gallery because, it shows all the items, (click-to-win, pet items/food, holiday, etc)that Webkinz have released throughout the years. And I like to look at the variety of items, that way, I can decide as to what I want to purchase or trade for.
jules1284 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 04:19 PM   #86
Lil Kinz
megastar1440 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is the WIGEV. I love that I can see pictures of all items and how much they are worth. It is especially helpful when trading.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:20 PM   #87
Gifted

jana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to behold

I love the front page, always giving you the latest events happening on webkinz and the latest events happening on WI!!!
thanks for the great contest givaway!!
jana11d is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 04:20 PM   #88
Lil Kinz
bloo25bloo is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the list of every webkinz ever! It's fun to see the items each pet comes with.
bloo25bloo is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 04:20 PM   #89
Fever32

CardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond reputeCardnlFanCarly has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I've NEVER looked at the WIki...I contributed on a few pages, but I've never really gone there! These places seem fun though:
Pet lists
Kinzstyle Clothes
Mazin Hamsters Info
Autism Awareness

I am going to check those places out!
CardnlFanCarly is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #90
Lil Kinz

mizzmaritza is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite section in the wiki is the pet list! i love look at all the new webkinz pets and their pet specific items and foods! Thanks for the contest
mizzmaritza is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, 310webkinz was here!, a dash of pixiedust, goldendoodle, good luck, graciflakes was here!, i have a tag!, meghan, post 132 -googles, post340-millag!, santa in a leotard, webkinzkayla was here!, webkinzrockz was here!, woah-m-gee-ness