Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Dabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to behold

Default [langtitle=fr]Re: Official Caring Valley Tree Code Contest[/langtitle]

[lang=fr]Bonjour, ma ou plutôt, mes sections préférées du Wiki Page Webkinz sont la page d'accueil qui est mise a jour régulièrement de telle sorte qu'on est toujours au courant de tout ce qui se passe dans le monde Webkinz, je vais aussi plusieurs fois par jour sur les forums dédiés pour trouver Doug ou pour savoir s'il y a une partie en vigueur sur l'Ile des Vacances. J'aime aussi beaucoup les pages sur lesquelles on peut retrouver tous les articles rares répertoriés et aussi celles qui nous donnent les solutions des recettes et de la confection des vêtements. Merci beaucoup, aussi pour les conseils et la possibilité de rencontrer d'autres membres avec qui ont peut fraterniser tout en jouant dans le monde webkinz. Je vous félicite pour la patience et le temps que vous mettez tous ici pour nous faciliter la compréhension des nouveaux jeux. Félicitation pour ce nouveau concours.[/lang]
Dabilalou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #42
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

Default Re: Official Caring Valley Tree Code Contest

My favourite section of the Wiki is the WI GEV.
I like this section the best because I can see what everything is worth, and it helps me decide what are good trades.

Thank you for this contest!
kathstew is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #43
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

My favorite section of the Webkinz Insider WIki is the WI GEV. The WI GEV is my favorite part because I basicly use it everyday. It always helps me make sure I make fair trades, and thats what I like to do. Without the WI GEV, it would be hard to determine the values of my items, and the other person's items. (:
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #44
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite part of the WI Wiki is the value guide and the pictures. It lets me know what I am trading for and it I am getting ah honest trade. Thanks so much.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #45
hat a beautiful

macfriend is just really nicemacfriend is just really nice

I like the polls section, its fun to see what people want to know about and what most of WI thinks!
macfriend is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #46

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

My favorite area is the WIGEV pages. I love going in and not only finding values when I need them, but spending untold hours just looking at all the animals and stuff there. It's amazing what you never knew existed until you went browsing. LOL
ngilbert is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 03:57 PM   #47
e r the future

wertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to beholdwertbert is a splendid one to behold

my favorite section is the webkinz insider gift exchange because it is so interesting seeing what things are worth and seeing things that you think are valuable and are not and vise versa and it has been very useful and thanks to those who have donated codes!
wertbert is offline Male
Old 07-13-2010, 03:57 PM   #48
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

My favorite section is the WIGEV value guide. It is extremely helpful when trading in the clubhouse!

Thanks so much for the awesome contest!
ohseven is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 03:57 PM   #49

August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard
August kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hardAugust kicks the bucket...hard

My favorite part of the wiki is probably the list of all the items. It helps when I'm trying to figure out if an item is retired or not. Thanks for, yet again, another great contest WI.
August is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 03:58 PM   #50
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

Toughy. Then again i do the pics. Well sctartch that i LUV EVERYTHING CAUSE EVERY WHERE U GO THERE IS FUN!!!!!!!
dogfins is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, 310webkinz was here!, a dash of pixiedust, goldendoodle, good luck, graciflakes was here!, i have a tag!, meghan, post 132 -googles, post340-millag!, santa in a leotard, webkinzkayla was here!, webkinzrockz was here!, woah-m-gee-ness