Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #2881
Webkinz :)

davidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clowndavidchrysostom is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Official Caring Valley Tree Code Contest, Ends Friday, July 15th

HI ! I love the Wikis that tell me the prizes for the forest games and jumbleberry feilds the best !
davidchrysostom is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2010, 12:59 PM   #2882
lyezbi2459 and
Gift Guru

lyezbi2459 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size.

We have nearly 750 Caring Valley Tree codes to give away to our members. To enter for a chance to win one of them for your account, just post in this thread telling us which section of Webkinz Insider's WIki is your favorite. Everyone who posts will be entered into the random drawing.

Click the image to open in full size.

Haven't visited the WIki yet? Click HERE to be taken to the WIki's Main Page.

Contest Dates: Tuesday, July 13th to 11:59pm on Friday, July 16th
  • Only one entry per member will be counted.

• The contest thread will be closed on Friday night. Winners will be selected and feature codes will be sent out to the winners on Monday, July 19th.

• The feature codes will be sent out by e-mail, so if you enter the contest, please take the time to check the e-mail address is on your account. You can do this by clicking "User CP" in menu at the top of the screen, selecting "Edit Your Details", and then on "Edit Email & Password".

• To make certain that any e-mails sent from Webkinz Insider are not routed to your junk/spam folder, you may want to add admin@webkinzinsider.com to your e-mail contact list.

To get things started, let me tell you what my favorite WIki section is:

I like the Collector Pages best. It's fun to see the different types of items people collect in Webkinz World.

THIS THREAD IS FOR CONTEST ENTRIES ONLY
I love to see what other people have to say about their experiences on Webkinz Insider. You can learn alot of valuable tips from other Webkinz lovers

I love to hear what other Webkinz Insider members have to say about their Webkinz accounts. You can learn alot by talking to other Webkinz lovers.

Last edited by lyezbi2459; 07-16-2010 at 12:59 PM..
Old 07-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #2883

devilgirl00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I also like the front page because you can just visit wiki and see all the new updates and you can never miss a thing! *********************s.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif[/IMG]

*********************************.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZKxdm144YYUS[/IMG]
devilgirl00 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:02 PM   #2884
jessedoright

jessedoright is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WI Wiki section by far is the picture gallery. I love checking out the items. When I see something I like, I can't wait to get it.
jessedoright is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:03 PM   #2885

HappyBunny602 will become famous soon enough

My favorite part of WI might be the picture gallery. It's fun to look at all the reitred and rare stuff, also it's really helpfull to look at before you make a trade. So you know if your getting played in the trading room, and your not trading Wacky Jeans for a cheap W-Shop item.

BTW, thank you to all the people who run WI for being so great to all your members. And for creating such an AWESOME and helpfull site.
HappyBunny602 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:04 PM   #2886
Gma O is just really niceGma O is just really nice

Thanks for this contest!
I love being able to check the rare's and the pictures to make sure I try and get them all!
Gma O is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:10 PM   #2887
cindythern
Lil Kinz
cindythern is an unknown quantity at this point

I love many parts of WI - like knowing what Arte has for sale and where the parties are!
cindythern is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:11 PM   #2888
Lil Kinz

tspraggins is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Official Caring Valley Tree Code Contest

I like the rare tracking tread. It allows me to manage my time better. I can sign in and get the items I really want and not have to check every hour.
tspraggins is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:11 PM   #2889

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

my favorite part of wiki is the section that tells me what everything is worth, it helps me when I trade stuff
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:13 PM   #2890
Lil Kinz
shorthobbit is an unknown quantity at this point

I like knowing when rare items are available.
shorthobbit is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, 310webkinz was here!, a dash of pixiedust, goldendoodle, good luck, graciflakes was here!, i have a tag!, meghan, post 132 -googles, post340-millag!, santa in a leotard, webkinzkayla was here!, webkinzrockz was here!, woah-m-gee-ness