Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 09:35 AM   #2701
Webkinz :)

candyrocks12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Caring Valley Tree Code Contest, Ends Friday, July 15th

I like the photo galley
candyrocks12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2010, 09:36 AM   #2702
Pink001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
I just checked out the Wiki site and it is awesome!! I like the Mazin Hamster section because it is new to Webkinz and I know very little about it. Wiki makes hamster maze building simple to understand and more fun because I can plan it before I build it . What a great help Wiki is to us!
Pink001 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 09:36 AM   #2703
Lil Kinz
MAMMAGATA is an unknown quantity at this point

Every section is wonderful, but I like the most the one it shows all the pets available until now..it is so useful, to choose another one for my collection. Besides that I like the entire idea to have an encyclopaedia at hand just for us. Thank you for give me the opportunity to participate in this contest. I hope to win my magical tree.
MAMMAGATA is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #2704
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

My favorite section of the Wiki is the PSIs/PSFs section. I love to browse through looking at the pets, their PSIs/PSFs & what their pet gift box looks like. Thank you so much to those who donated codes & to the WI for hosting this contest!
Old 07-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #2705
Lil Kinz
Sgtpepper12 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite WIiKI section is the picture gallery - helps me keep track of my items! Thanks for sharing this opportunity with us.

Sgtpepper12 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #2706
9bluebarry8
Lil Kinz

9bluebarry8 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite section of the Webkinz Insider Wiki is the recipes. I love looking at recipes and making them. After I'm done making them I put those rare foods in my fridge! This is why Recipes is my favorite part about the Webkinz Insider Wiki.
9bluebarry8 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 09:39 AM   #2707
Erin+Juli=♥

mommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talentmommamia12 has lots of talent

I love the section about the holiday clothing values! It has helped me A LOT in the trading room!!!!!!!!! Without the guide, I would've ended up trading Plumpy glasses for a Kilt from P.J's!
mommamia12 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 09:39 AM   #2708
tenayshus
Lil Kinz
tenayshus is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite wiki is the Gem Hunt, which has saved me untold hours of searching in the wrong place. Still haven't found that Webkinz Diamond, but at least I'm looking in the right mine.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:39 AM   #2709
Diabetes Awareness

sunm will become famous soon enough

I love the Seasonal/Holiday Section and how you can see how much your Reindeers ears or bunny ears are worth!

:tdf: Rock!
sunm is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 09:39 AM   #2710
Lil Kinz
RWSiberia is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, so much to like about the Wiki -- but I have to say I like the glitch report best -- whenever I run into trouble with my account and want to know if it's just me or if others are experieincing the same thing, it's great to have this as a resource. Just this week I had problems with the KinzPost -- and thanks to the glitch report I had confirmation that it's an ongoing proglem, AND it gave me the phone number to call Ganz and get it straightened out. For desperate times there's nothing like the WI Wiki!
RWSiberia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, 310webkinz was here!, a dash of pixiedust, goldendoodle, good luck, graciflakes was here!, i have a tag!, meghan, post 132 -googles, post340-millag!, santa in a leotard, webkinzkayla was here!, webkinzrockz was here!, woah-m-gee-ness