Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 01:28 AM   #2511
Call me Jessica!.
Webkinz :)

itsjesszica32 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official Caring Valley Tree Code Contest, Ends Friday, July 15th

I hope I'm not too late to enter! It's still Friday where I live.

My favorite place on the Webkinz Insider Wiki is the KinzStyle & Clothes picture gallery. This way, I know what and what not to trade, buy, etc. I am not too good at identifying the valuable clothes! I also too, like the Collector Pages as well. (:

Thank you to everyone who donated codes, and for having this contest!
itsjesszica32 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2010, 01:28 AM   #2512
tecna123321
Lil Kinz

tecna123321 is an unknown quantity at this point

My fav part of wiki is that there is an entire list of all the webkinz!!! I used it 2 choose my latest webkinz I want 2 buy!!!
tecna123321 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:29 AM   #2513

lillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to alllillysmom is a name known to all

Thanks WI, you guys ROCK!! I love the picture gallery so I can see which rare items I still need to collect. I really loved it during the webkinz soccer challenge. I had no idea there were so many great prizes, too bad I wasn't able to collect them all.... There's always the next great new game though
lillysmom is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:36 AM   #2514
gabigirls
Lil Kinz

gabigirls is on a distinguished road

My fave fave fave section in Webkinz World is the trading room in the club house! I love to trade for rare and unique items to decorate my house with!
gabigirls is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:37 AM   #2515
Lil Kinz
Cinderella67 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the Room Themes and Collectors Pages on the Wiki the best.
Cinderella67 is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #2516
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

I like the whole wiki because it is very informative, but one favorite place is definitely the picture gallery.

Thanks to WI for this contest and all the people who were able to get codes for this.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #2517

pepsiclk will become famous soon enough

I like the picture gallery best. It helps me to know what I have and what I'm looking for.
pepsiclk is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:47 AM   #2518
Diabetes Awareness

WILLOW REDFROG is a jewel in the roughWILLOW REDFROG is a jewel in the rough

I think is one of my favorite or may even be my favorite tree of The Caring Valley tree.
WILLOW REDFROG is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 02:00 AM   #2519
Diabetes Awareness

mtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guidemtpeak is a golden guide

It sure is hard to pick just one section to be a favorite but I suppose the rare postings is the one I like the best.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:00 AM   #2520
Lil Kinz

porchete is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite section is the clothing machine section so I can find new recipes to make for my babies .
porchete is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*magic*, 310webkinz was here!, a dash of pixiedust, goldendoodle, good luck, graciflakes was here!, i have a tag!, meghan, post 132 -googles, post340-millag!, santa in a leotard, webkinzkayla was here!, webkinzrockz was here!, woah-m-gee-ness