Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 11:01 PM   #2451
mamamick3
Lil Kinz

Mamamick3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official Caring Valley Tree Code Contest, Ends Friday, July 15th

My favorite is the recipes page. I love seeing the new food creations and sending them to my friends.
Mamamick3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 11:03 PM   #2452
~Diabetes Awareness~
Lil Kinz
Abbiecuddles550 is on a distinguished road

My favorite wiki is the contest section because they always give great prizes!
Thank you WI for making this contest!
Abbiecuddles550 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 11:04 PM   #2453
Webkinz :)

Grammywhammy will become famous soon enough

My very favorite page in the decorating section..I love looking at all the pieces in the different themes and planning which ones to use in my webbies rooms.

Many thanks to all the insiders who contributed prizes for this contest
Old 07-15-2010, 11:05 PM   #2454

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

My favorite section of wiki is the picture gallery in general! Though i tend to look at prizes for the daily activities (jumble berry fields ) the most! Also, wiki is really handy when you need information about past holidays and records!
Old 07-15-2010, 11:06 PM   #2455

girlygirl911911 is on a distinguished road

My favorite part, wow that is hard being that everything about webkinz insider is incredibly great. I love the kinzstyle just being able to look at all the crazy cool stuff out there, and the trading room guide, I can't tell you how many times I would have been ******* without that guide! I also love looking at all the webkinz ever, past present and future in one place! And I just love the front page keeping me up to date and in the future about the stuff happening, and keeping me out of the stuck zone when glitches come up! You guys have made webkinz way better helping eliminate the bad stuff from trading to glitches!

I just wanna say thanks for making such an amazing site,

and thanks to everyone who has donated codes for this and everything in the past.

you guys are great!
girlygirl911911 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 11:07 PM   #2456
Lil Kinz
LilAngel23 is an unknown quantity at this point

MY FAVORITE IS THE PICTURE GALLERY I LOVE SEEING HOW ALL THE RARE ITEMS LOOK LIKE:kanga:
Old 07-15-2010, 11:07 PM   #2457

mom0fthree is on a distinguished road

My favorite section of the WIKI is the pictures of all the rare items. This helps me SOOO much to see what I am missing so that I can complete a rare collection.
mom0fthree is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 11:07 PM   #2458
Lil Kinz

hshahan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Official Caring Valley Tree Code Contest, Ends Friday, July 15th

:deer:
this is my FIRST time ever posting on here.
I was soooo happy when i got the e-mail about this because i just purchased my first caring valley tree. i have to tell you i just lost my dog in an auto accident 2 weeks ago her name was rylee i was soooo sad everyone knows how much i love my webkinz but i didn't even want to play with them.
then someone got me the new pretty panda to try and cheer me up a little. i named her Rylee after my dog then i thought i would try and make her the best place in webkinz world where no bad things can ever happen.
so i searched the webkinz insider to find something special for her it had to be something that made me feel good like she made me feel when she was here. then i found the caring valley. WOW what can i say this was it all the good that everyone does just by planting one tree it made me feel good thinking i was contributing to something so special.
i got another yard and named it rylees garden where i put the tree i designed for her. i now am using my e-store points to purchase these for her garden. rylee is not here with me anymore but webkinz and the caring valley help me to feel all the good feelings i had when she was and thanks webkinz world and webkinz insider it helped me cope a little better with her loss.
i know she is gone but i also now have a happy place to go and build as big and beautiful as i can make it and while doing this its only happy thoughts and memories of of Rylee.

thank you webkinz insider
hshahan is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 11:08 PM   #2459

hilary2776 has a spectacular aura abouthilary2776 has a spectacular aura about

I don't know, I've never been to the wiki!
Old 07-15-2010, 11:10 PM   #2460
mygra will become famous soon enough

my favorite wiki..place is the pets...to see what pets come with and try to fiquare if i want it and a way to use it in a room..or yard...helps me decide if i want a pet or not..and which one i want first..like the one that come with furniture pieces,,you can make a room around.. and thanks to all who did the code and gave them to share..
mygra is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, 310webkinz was here!, a dash of pixiedust, goldendoodle, good luck, graciflakes was here!, i have a tag!, meghan, post 132 -googles, post340-millag!, santa in a leotard, webkinzkayla was here!, webkinzrockz was here!, woah-m-gee-ness