Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Official Caring Valley Tree Code Contest

Mine is the Collectors Page too, because I love to see what else I have to collect in my collections (:
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #112

kinzmommie is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like ALL the sections of the WIKI; but if I have to have a favorite it's the Picture Gallery of Items. I love being able to go there and see what items I've collected and which ones I still need to find -- or -- boo hoo -- the ones I'll probably never get!

Thanks for the contest and for all the wonderful folks who donated codes. I tried hard to get a code and never saw a floating tree! Bummer.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #113

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite part of it is the daily activities. You can plan your activities around the daily events.
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #114

mrcobra92 is on a distinguished road

I love the psi and psf and pet list i love looking through all of the pets and there pet stufff i think they put a lot of work into this and i am very impressed!
mrcobra92 is offline Male
Old 07-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #115
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Cool contest. I have one caring valley tree that I got in March, the golden elm.

My favorite section is the characters section. Some characters I didn't even know existed and some I didn't know the names to. The ones I didn't know existed like Gema, the first unicorn to move to kinzville was pretty interesting.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 04:37 PM   #116

bindigirl27 will become famous soon enough

My favorite section of WI's Wiki is the picture gallery. I use it all the time when I'm trading because there are so many items that I don't even know what are.

Thanks to everyone who donated a code. I tried both Saturday and Sunday with no luck!
Old 07-13-2010, 04:37 PM   #117
princess12458

princess12458 is on a distinguished road

My favorite part is the mypage section because it shows all the badges and lets me keep track of how many i still need.
princess12458 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 04:37 PM   #118
Diabetes Awareness

jnut1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tough choice as in their own way each one helps.

I will go with the front day as it gets my quick updates.

thanks
jnut1 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 04:38 PM   #119
Lil Kinz
naj49 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do I choose just one??? If it wasn't for this site I would be so lost in Webkins. I guess I will say the front page because it is where I start to find out so much new information and then go from there.
naj49 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 04:38 PM   #120
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

My favorite part of Wiki is the full pet, PSI and PSF list so I can see all the webkinz and names of the foods/items all on one organized page!
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, 310webkinz was here!, a dash of pixiedust, goldendoodle, good luck, graciflakes was here!, i have a tag!, meghan, post 132 -googles, post340-millag!, santa in a leotard, webkinzkayla was here!, webkinzrockz was here!, woah-m-gee-ness