Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Official Caring Valley Tree Code Contest, Contest Closed, Codes Have Been Sent!

Click the image to open in full size.

We have nearly 750 Caring Valley Tree codes to give away to our members. To enter for a chance to win one of them for your account, just post in this thread telling us which section of Webkinz Insider's WIki is your favorite. Everyone who posts will be entered into the random drawing.

Click the image to open in full size.

Haven't visited the WIki yet? Click HERE to be taken to the WIki's Main Page.

Contest Dates: Tuesday, July 13th to 11:59pm on Friday, July 16th
  • Only one entry per member will be counted.

• The contest thread will be closed on Friday night. Winners will be selected and feature codes will be sent out to the winners on Monday, July 19th.

• The feature codes will be sent out by e-mail, so if you enter the contest, please take the time to check the e-mail address is on your account. You can do this by clicking "User CP" in menu at the top of the screen, selecting "Edit Your Details", and then on "Edit Email & Password".

• To make certain that any e-mails sent from Webkinz Insider are not routed to your junk/spam folder, you may want to add admin@webkinzinsider.com to your e-mail contact list.

To get things started, let me tell you what my favorite WIki section is:

I like the Collector Pages best. It's fun to see the different types of items people collect in Webkinz World.

THIS THREAD IS FOR CONTEST ENTRIES ONLY

---------

Winner's List-- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post20355968
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
Handy the beaver.
Banned
lunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonderlunakitty wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Official Caring Valley Tree Code Contest

My favorite section of the Webkinz Insider Wiki is the Kinzstyle section. I love looking at all at the clothing, and wondering what i should get next and what I want to find in the trading room. Thats why the Kinzstyle section is my favorite part of the Webkinz Insider Wiki.
lunakitty is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #3
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ
Webkinz :)

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite WIki is the picture gallery. Its so fun just looking at all of the items. From new ones to old ones.

Last edited by FIA; 07-13-2010 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: first post claims are for the DCT
wiiboy829 is offline Male
Old 07-13-2010, 03:32 PM   #4
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

My favorite is Autism Awareness. It was so sweet, and I brought my Blue Googles name Bloogle around for the celebration. I also like the Collectors Page too, FIA.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

My favorite part of the Wiki is the Pet Lists! I enjoy looking at the PSFs and PSIs of all the different types of webkinz and pick out my favorite ones!
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #6
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

My favorite part of WI Wiki is the complete list of EVERY Webkinz pet ever! I love looking at all the pets and their items. :bas:
Animalia is offline Male
Old 07-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #7

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

my favorite wiki is the also the kinz style because there is a lot of nice clothes that i would like to get for my webkinz
4chocolate7 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #8

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

My favorite part is the WIGEV, which I use as a guide to keep myself from getting taken for a ride in the Trading room.
Thanks to everyone who donated codes!!!
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 07-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
webkinzdeluxe is an unknown quantity at this point

I like most the front page - it gets updated with new stuff all the time and has pointers to all the other interesting pages.

Thanks all those that collected the codes and sent then to WI - this is real nice of you.

My favorite is the entire WIGEV on one page. It helps me do trading.

to all those who donated codes - you are great. Thanks.
webkinzdeluxe is offline Female
Old 07-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
becca921 is on a distinguished road

my favorite wiki is the value section, it helps to know what I have and whether it is valuable or not. Thanks SO much for this contest!!!
becca921 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*magic*, 310webkinz was here!, a dash of pixiedust, goldendoodle, good luck, graciflakes was here!, i have a tag!, meghan, post 132 -googles, post340-millag!, santa in a leotard, webkinzkayla was here!, webkinzrockz was here!, woah-m-gee-ness