Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #71
Gifted

IYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to beholdIYQ2 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

Hey there! WOW!! What great rooms! Wasn't this a fun contest? I can't believe how many things I found in the W Shop that I didn't know was there before.

Here is my entry. It is a shot of Mei-Lei's Country Flower Market. She and her sister Mee-Mee love to sell flowers to all their Webkinz friends.

Click the image to open in full size.
IYQ2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 03:37 PM   #72
Webkinz :)
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

Mine are nowhere close to being as good as the ones posted so far.

I already posted mine in another thread but here it is again.

View Post Originally Posted by Copious
The second picture is the room after I entered it because I want to keep it and I like it better with the fountain in it. I entered it without the fountain though.

Copious is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #73
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

I like that you waited until the contest submission period ended because I feared someone might steal or copy my entry. Here it is...
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 03:42 PM   #74

sempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to behold

I am so so so excited! I am so very impressed with everyone's amazing rooms. There is so many talented creative people here. Great job you guys! I love looking at all your rooms. It is such a blast. Here is my room. I would appreciate any input or thoughts you have. Thanks ever so much!

sempson is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 03:46 PM   #75
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I didn't make a flower room, but I really love all the ones on this thread. They are so pretty.

Hmm- I thought of you right away with the announcement of this contest, because you love the W Shop flowers so much.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 03:47 PM   #76

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by sempson
I am so so so excited! I am so very impressed with everyone's amazing rooms. There is so many talented creative people here. Great job you guys! I love looking at all your rooms. It is such a blast. Here is my room. I would appreciate any input or thoughts you have. Thanks ever so much!

its very creative! the color combination is not my favorite. i like the idea of the piano and the little chair and table around it. very cool!

Last edited by bballmars; 01-05-2009 at 07:22 PM..
Old 01-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #77
ow I am green!
Gift Guru

thelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to behold

What a fun thread! Everyone's rooms are so unique & super creative. I ended up modifying my sunken garden room that I made for Dot (my blue triggerfish.) LOL I had to remove all my goodies!!!

thelena is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #78
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by sempson

Sempson --

I would not change a thing. I love how you created an intimate seating space around the piano. What a lovely job you did here.

Everyone else --

I'm loving all your rooms too! Wow, what talent there is here!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
I didn't make a flower room, but I really love all the ones on this thread. They are so pretty.

Hmm- I thought of you right away with the announcement of this contest, because you love the W Shop flowers so much.
Guilty as charged. W Shop flowers are in almost every room of my house! (The ones that don't have plants as well, just not W Shop ones...)

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by thelena
What a fun thread! Everyone's rooms are so unique & super creative. I ended up modifying my sunken garden room that I made for Dot (my blue triggerfish.) LOL I had to remove all my goodies!!!

Oh man, that is a gorgeous underwater room. It looks like I have serious competition for the underwater category.

Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 01-05-2009 at 03:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #79
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

Here is my room. I doubt I am going to win though. It was fun making it though.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 01-05-2009, 05:52 PM   #80
jdb10887
Gift Guru

jdb10887 is a jewel in the roughjdb10887 is a jewel in the rough

Here is my wedding chapel! Let me know what you think I am enjoying seeing everyone's rooms - so creative and talented!

Closed