Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #51
scubaflying
Webkinz :)

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
That is one of the things I love most about WI. All of the members are so helpful and love to share their creativity with each other. I know I sure have learned a lot since becoming a member on how to do different things on the computer. Great room by the way... I love those flower too.
Thanks! Did you notice the flower I made out of the flowers? I did not see anyone else doing that!
PeaceOut is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 12:05 PM   #52
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

View Post Originally Posted by PeaceOut
Thanks! Did you notice the flower I made out of the flowers? I did not see anyone else doing that!
I noticed that! Very creative!
Old 01-05-2009, 12:11 PM   #53
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

I also made a Indoor room for my sister. Lucky me, she does not like the Blossom Fish so she said IF she wins, I could have the fish!
My daughter told me that she wants my blossom fish if I win.

I told her no dice.

(Largely because she has a brother, who would then ALSO want a blossom fish.)

Besides, the fish is pretty and its underwater garden is gorgeous!

Hmm

---------- Hmm added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Very nice touch!

Hmm

Last edited by Hmm; 01-05-2009 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #54
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Here is my little sisters entry (That I made)!

I did the same "Flower out of Flowers" thing I did in my room. I kinda like this one better.

Last edited by PeaceOut; 11-18-2009 at 03:09 PM..
Old 01-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #55
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Nice job.

I love seeing everyone's entries!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #56
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

These are all great rooms...thanks for sharing with us! I especially like the holiday underwater one, and WEI3KINZ outdoor room. I didn't enter...but it looks like it was a fun contest!
Old 01-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #57
WEI3KINZ

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
These are all great rooms...thanks for sharing with us! I especially like the holiday underwater one, and WEI3KINZ outdoor room. I didn't enter...but it looks like it was a fun contest!
Thanks lizzy im loving all the rooms great jobs guys/girls =)

Good luck everyone =)
Old 01-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #58

KittenCub is just really niceKittenCub is just really nice

Wow Everybody is so..... creative!

Here's my room! "A quiet little place to stop and smell the flowers"

Click the image to open in full size.
KittenCub is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 12:51 PM   #59
scubaflying

WOW! That is a good one! I did not even see that rug when I was doing mine! It looks great!
Old 01-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #60
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

I have really enjoyed looking at all beautiful flower rooms !! Everyone has done a great job
This is my winter oasis room but I just could not upload the picture so unfortunately, I did not enter.
I am looking forward to see the winners because Ganz is going to have a hard time to judge this one
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwinter oasis 1.JPG (84.6 KB, 108 views)
yaniella is offline Female
Closed