Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 10:52 AM   #31
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

Here is mine. We tried to keep things pink,yellow, and black. and to keep the yard uncluttered. I really happy I now have a yard, it was something I had been meaning to do.Click the image to open in full size.
morebubbles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 10:54 AM   #32
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Now that the Kinzville Floral Design Contest is over... Let's share our rooms

Here's mine...unfortunately, I totally didn't think of their clothes... hopefully that was allowed Most are Wshop, but there's one Kinzstyle and one winterfest parka

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by anjii; 01-05-2009 at 11:39 AM..
anjii is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #33
Webkinz :)

mywebkinzworld is on a distinguished road

this is my room
this is my sons
Old 01-05-2009, 11:06 AM   #34
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Wow, more great looking rooms! Great job, everybody!

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #35
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

This was my entry..

For my nephews we used some of the flowers in their entry for mine and so we can't remember exactly how theirs was.. but this is close..

Old 01-05-2009, 11:13 AM   #36
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
This was my entry:

Hugh Manatee's Underwater Holiday Brunch

I don't know if it is quirky enough, but the colors balance!

The most painful part of doing this room was taking all the non-Wshop clothing off my pets. Shanti tells me that the red bow is a poor substitute for her beloved W Cares Top Hat. (And yes, I know that there was trading card clothing on the pet in Ganz's example, but I was not taking any chances.)

Hmm
I named my manatee. Hugh as well. I THOUGHT it was FUNNY! Apparently I am not the only one with a twisted sense of humor. I also have a Collie named Fleur...Collie Fleur I did not enter because EVERYONE else has a better sense of what goes where. I just mash stuff together and call it a room
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #37
faeriespixiedust
Webkinz :)

LIL PIXIE will become famous soon enough

Here is mine and my 3 children's rooms. I would not want to be the judges cause everyone did a great job. Good luck everyone!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFlower Room MOM.jpg (197.7 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpgFlower Room Duckygirl15.jpg (183.1 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpgFlower Room 1bluepixie.jpg (181.9 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpgFlower Room iamgoddess.jpg (160.5 KB, 108 views)
LIL PIXIE is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #38
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OOOOH... SUNNY!!! They ARE DIVINE!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:16 AM   #39
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I named my manatee. Hugh as well. I THOUGHT it was FUNNY! Apparently I am not the only one with a twisted sense of humor. I also have a Collie named Fleur...Collie Fleur I did not enter because EVERYONE else has a better sense of what goes where. I just mash stuff together and call it a room
Love your room and LOVE the names you picked! How funny! You have a great sense of humor!
Old 01-05-2009, 11:16 AM   #40
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It is a wonderful pun. My husband insisted on it, but I like the name too.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Closed